Author's Note :)

Hey guys!! Its Kyevon, I would like to take time to talk to you guys real quick.

To those who've been reading this story and supporting thank you so so so much! I can't even begin to explain how much that means to me.

But, I REALLY need more followers. The views aren't matching with the followers. I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys made an account on here (or sign in with Facebook) and help me out by following.

I also really like to see comments :) It's fun seeing you guys react to certain parts of the story and it really helps me know who's really liking my work.

If you don't know how to do inlines, all you have to do is highlight a part of the story you like and an option to comment will come up, and you can show your reactions to that part!

Plus, it just shows real people are out there actually checking out my work. So if you could please leave comments, inline comments, and follow that'd be great. :) I want a lot by the end of the year.

I WILL do another story but not now because I want my focus on this one right now. ☺️ I don't wanna be thrown off.

But yeah. Thanks for the support everyone. :) [ACT XIII] is coming soon, so stay tuned for that one!

Have a good one. -K.T☺️😚

P.S What's your favorite chapter of 1NV4D3R$ so far? And should I introduce a new character? Let me know here.