[Act XVII]: [No Way Out]

[Make sure to like and comment! Trying to get out as much as I can before I go back to school. I hope you guys are enjoying the story.]

[Trevor POV]
I'm in a pool of depression once again. Winter had to leave, so now I'm in here again, in the same shitty mood I've always been in.  The second the door closed, all the same feelings came back again. That was enough to tell me this is going to be a rough time.

Around 8:30 PM, my mom called me to check on me. She told me that she was staying overtime and stuff. I really was looking forward to seeing her, because all of this was killing me. I couldn't stand another second of it, so when she told me that, I wondered if anything worse can happen. I personally didn't want to find out.

I took a nap when Winter left, which was around like 5:00, and then my mom woke me up when she called me. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't. So I went out for a little bit. It was freezing out, and I only ran out with a hoodie, but I didn't feel like going back in and searching for a jacket to wear.

I found myself walking for a really long time. I didn't know where I was going, but I kept walking. I put on some music to listen to while I go on this walk, that probably isn't very safe. But I really didn't care. I needed to do something. I couldn't be in there. Being outside didn't really take my mind off it completely, but it kind of did. I began to think about what me and Winter spoke about. Should I speak to someone? Or would that be a complete waste of time?  I sat at the end of someone's stoop. I put my head down for a little bit, in an attempt to get my thoughts together. I jumped as I heard a door opening and the voice of an older man shouting.

"Hey!" he shouted. "You can't hang around here, kid."

I got up and faced him. "I apologize sir, it's just been a rough night."

"It's alright, kid." he said, smiling a bit. "We all have our bad days. Hope it gets better. You need anything buddy?"

"Nah, everything's alright." I said. "Thank you, enjoy your night."

He went back inside, and I went down the slippery steps. I let out a sigh, and continued my walk.
__________________________
I ended up camping out at this empty park. I wasn't supposed to be there of course, since the gate was closed and everything, but I just climbed over. I didn't want to be bothered. I sat on the swings, trying to hold back tears. I've been crying for days. I looked in the snow, and it looked like someone was thrown in there. I got off the swing and walked to pick up whatever it was.

A razor.
The heck is this doing here? A kid could find this and get hurt. I sat back at on the swing, looking at the razor. I began to think about what Winter said.

No, I'm being ridiculous. But, what if it actually helps? But how does cutting your arms help you? Then again, I'll never know. I guess I'll just find out.

I took my jacket off. The freezing cold weather hit me quickly. I looked at the razor once again, let out a sigh, and then proceeded to roll up the sleeves on my sweatshirt.
--------------------------------------------
Last quick update for you guys. Did you enjoy it? What do you think'll happen next ? Let me know! Thanks for reading. -K.T ☺️❤️