[Act V]: [The Mysterious Scarred Girl]

From K.T: Make Sure To Leave Inlines!
---------------------------------------------
NEW CHARACTER ALERT
NEW CHARACTER ALERT
NEW CHARACTER ALERT
---------------------------------------------

[Winter's POV]

WINTER 2015. [I Promise There Was No Pun Intended Here.]

New school today. I am so thrilled to see the next few years of stress I'm going to have to deal with. This is going to be amazing.

That's what my mother probably wants me to say.

Me and my mother moved from Georgia to New York recently. I hated the school I was in already and I'm sure I'm going to hate my new school, and everyone in it.

Here I am, in the back of my mom's car, as she is driving me to school. I'm extremely nervous, and scared to find out what's going to happen onward from here. This is definitely going to blow. As I'm looking out the window as its raining outside, my mother is talking to me about how it is going to be a lot of fun meeting new friends, and my new, amazing life starts today.

I wouldn't say amazing. This is going to definitely be a complete drag. I fell asleep for maybe a brief minute before I hear my mom shouting: "Winter! Winter wake up we're here!".

Shit. I've fell asleep, died, and gone to hell.

=================================

[Trevor's POV]

We have now arrived at December. If the rest of this year goes by this fast, I might be alright. Matthew and I have become closer friends, there's been a couple fights in our class, and apparently we are having a new student today. I hope he's not irritating, because this guy is supposed to sit in front of me. The class was loud as usual, since class hasn't started yet, Matthew and I were just talking about what we should do over our Winter break. Then, Matthew stopped talking, and was looking towards to classroom door.

"But yeah, there's a lot of things I want but not sure if my mother will get them.." I was saying. I was running my mouth until I decided to look up at Matthew. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" I said.

"Who's that?" he asked, pointing towards the front of the class. When I turned, I saw a girl standing by the door speaking to Mrs. Murphy. Is this the new kid? If so, I am 110% okay with this! She was short, and had long black hair. Me and Matthew's conversation ended, and just turned into us staring at this girl, with the rest of the class. I hate the fact that I am being this person right now, because I hated being the new kid and being stared at, but god!

"Students," said Mrs.Murphy, quieting the classroom. "This is our new student, Winter. Would you like to tell the class something about yourself, Winter?" She let out a cute little giggle which I was debating if it was was real or not.

"Oh, no thanks. I'm sure they'll get to know me better down the road." she said.

"I'd like to!" Someone called out. There was a huge response of people either laughing, sighing, or sucking their teeth. Winter began to walk towards the back of the classroom, and sat in the desk in front of me.

"TREVOR'S GONNA' ATTACK YOU WATCH OUT!" The same guy called out. This time, the class exploded in laughter. I just rolled my eyes.

She sat down, and the class turned their attention back to Mrs. Murphy, as she spoke about a quiz we would be taking in a few minutes.

"Winter, please take off your sweater, sweetie." Mrs. Murphy said.

"But, I'm kind of cold." Winter replied.

"Sorry, school rules."

Winter obeyed. Why am I so fascinated? She's only been in the room for maybe 5 or 10 minutes! But, my whole entire mood changed. When she took off her sweater, and put it on her chair, I noticed that her arms had a disturbing amount of scars and cuts on them. Each cut connected to another, and it seemed like she tattooed herself, carving designs into her skin. Just off of this image, I can tell the pain she was in was as deep as the marks on her arms. Who could cause this to such a beautiful girl?

My mind began to travel all over the place, as I sat here thinking of scenarios, thinking of what could be the story behind the mysterious scarred girl.
-----------------------------------------------
Very sad and interesting guys! What do you think could've happened to our new character Winter? What part do you think she'll play in the story?

Did you like this part? Love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading! Act VI will be coming soon! ☺️😚 -K.T