Kidnapped

Hi I'm _y/n_ I'm a human girl from planet earth sadly I'm not there no more , now I'm in another universe or Galaxy who knows but I made new friends and new enemies  and of course I got my own place in my own planet isn't that cool!
Oh my best friends are wander and Silvia there the greatest and nicest people/aliens I have ever met. .
___________
Sighs so I'm here in lord hater's spaceship tied up like always , he will always kidnapped me every 2 weeks from my place, thinking he will destroy wander like this, he knew wander and Silvia would come and save me. it was annoying because he would waste my time when I could of been in my house doing something fun. Sadly no I was stuck in here.

_______

I Sigh looking at hater walking in circles waiting for wander and Silvia " hey hater!" He looked at me then he looked at away walking to his throne ignoring me, i sigh rolling my eyes thinking-he always does this- I lean against the wall sitting in the floor as I started thinking how he was suppose to be the most evil person in this universe but every time he kidnapped me he didn't do nothing to me he would just tied me up and let me sit anywhere and I hear many rumors about what he does to his kidnapped people,
  I smiled thinking  better for me I don't get hurt at all. then I frown looking down seeing I was still in pajamas it was some booty shorts and a tank top, I got mad as I scream "hater! You idiot! Why you kidnapped me so damn early.. I'm still in my pajamas!"
  "Shut up _y/n_! And it's LORD HATER not HATER" he crossed his arms looking down at me from his throne "annnddd I had to kidnapped you before you woken up" I growl looking away as I mumble  "this is stupid..I should of been sleeping still it's so damn early.." I yawn lightly putting my head on my knees as my hair covered my face as I closed my eyes falling asleep.

  Lord hater~
I looked at _y/n_ as she was tied up  and in her pajamas still, she had her messy hair she looked cute, my eyes widen shaking my head looking away, come on hater don't think ridiculous stuff! I looked back at her she had her face on her knees as her hair cover her face she wasn't making any noise no more, I stood  up walking down my throne going to her as I stood In front of her I lean down poking her head lightly as I heard her snoring quietly.
  I sigh "great she feel asleep" I stood up looking down at her "I guess she gets cranky when someone wakes her up.." The doors open and I see commander peepers running "sir! There coming!" I smirked "perfect" I grabbed _y/n_ as I went and put her in my throne chair as she kept on sleeping as the door bust open. I looked fast seeing wander and Silvia "wander! This time I will destroy you!" Silvia screams "we're _y/n_!?" Wander giggles looking at wander "don't worry Silvia _y/n_ is safe I know hater wouldn't do nothing to her because he likes her"
Hater blushes "what!? No I don't! I kidnapped her to destroy you!!".