Dominator

It's been a few weeks and hater been with peepers busy looking for planets to rule, I been mostly with some watchdogs playing some board games or making dance videos, heh there pretty good dancers.
  I laughed as we finished dancing as they smiled up at him "well y/n we gotta get back to work before commander peepers gets mad" I nod "alright then" they waved as they left the room I sat down and sigh being alone in the room, it was pretty boring out of no where the ship was being attack as I felt down to the floor.
    My eyes went wide as I stood up who was attacking us? Who would dare do it, everyone was scared of hater. I started running out the room going to the room were hater and peepers would be as I walk in there as see them panicking "what's going on?!" Hater looks to me fast "y/n! You shouldn't be here go to our room now it's dangerous here!" I crossed my arms " is dangerous anywhere in the ship right now, is it dominator again?" He nods as I sigh it been a few weeks when this new villian came called dominator and it's been trying to destroy all the planets and villians  specially hater.
   A half hour  passed as we escape dominator as we were hiding far away as hater and peepers started arguing about the dumbest thing as I yawn, hater heard me as he came to me "tired y/n?" I nod slightly looking at him "he chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist  turning as we started walking to the door "we going to sleep peepers" peepers sighs as he watches us leave the room "goodnight sir"