Haters ship(y/n part)

We walked in the ship as some watch dogs were there waiting for us as hater tooked me to them "watch dogs! Take y/n to my room" they nod as hater lets me go and I start walking with the watch dogs to haters room as I hear him talk "I'll be there in while I need to see peepers brings all the watch dogs" I nod as we kept walking as I arrive to the room and thanked them "thanks guys. Ima go take a shower" they nod leaving me as I walked inside the room closing the room as I walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower.
       Few minutes passed as I got some clothes I had in hater closet since technically it was my room still. And the door open as i see hater walk in walking to me. I look at him as he hugs me carefully as I hear him talk "y/n I missed you.. I'm glad you been okay and I'm sorry for everything that happen" I hugged him as I smiled "it's okay hater I forgive you even tho you made the watch dogs look for me everywhere" he pulls away a bit looking down at me as he smirks " you were really good at hiding and running away and I can believe you won getting the ring  even tho you have this belly" smiles happily rubbing my belly " Ima be a dad again!".
      I laugh as I nod he chuckles as well as he kisses me and I kiss him back. "Were you able to bring all the watch dogs back?" He nods "yea I did there just  bit beat up there with the doctor right now" I smile "I'm glad I hope they get better" he nods as he looks at me. "y/n go lay in bed and rest when you wake up you can go see your son then I'll take you to the doctor so he can check you up" I nod as I go lay in bed falling asleep fast.

(Glad I had time to make this chapter I will try to make the other one soon! >.<))