7

– I'm sorry Anna. I really thought you would want to see him... I heard he was coming so I called you.

Pushing away the tears, Anna nodded to her friend, signalizing it was ok. It was really a great opportunity even if Ryan was far away now...

– Do you think he's still here?

– Do you feel like talking to him?

She took a deep breath.

– Yes.

– Than it doesn't matter. Go after him! Stop crying about it and do something! Act like yourself, not your sister!

Haley throws a pillow over her. Anna smiled and left the room.

– Where is Ryan?

She asked to no one in particular. Samuel had answered:

– He's gone...

– Just now?

– Yeah...

She walked fast, hoping to found him. She looked around, worried that he was already too far, and then she saw him standing a few steps away. Taking courage, she went to him.

– Ryan...

They were staring at each other. It was weird to both of them looking into their familiars eyes, and somehow feels like being in front to completely strangers.

– It has been too long...

– Yes...

– I,

They both said at the same time. She laughed. He was nervous.

– I've missed you. I'm so sorry Ryan... I just wish you knew it.

– I do. I've missed you too. And there were things that I may have said...

– That's ok... Forget about it.

They were looking at each other with anxiety. She felt like she could kiss him at this moment. She had dreamed about it before. He was having the same thoughts. Anna was struggling with the voice in her head and the other in her heart. She choose to listen the second. She would give one last try before get over it for good.

– Ryan...

– Yes?

– What are you going to do tomorrow?

He couldn't help smile to her. He had almost forgotten about her personality.

Anna got home late, but everyone was in the living room watching TV. They all looked curious when noticed her big smile. She was almost screaming of happiness.

– Do you want to share the reason you're this way with us honey?

Jenna had said. The girl jumped on her lap giving her a huge hug and then she got up and kissed both of her dad and her sister, so she finally said:

– Guess who will go out with me tomorrow?

– Anyone you want I guess.

Barbra had said indifferent. Anna ignored her.

– Who?

Harold asked worried while Jenna seemed to be very interesting to know.

– Ryan!

Now she was jumping and screaming. She went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. She could heard them saying "That Ryan?" and "What?!". When she got back even Barbra was interest to hear it.

– I accidentally met him at Haley's house... Then we talked, and decided to talk more tomorrow... Now I'm going to sleep because I have to look great!

She went to her room and took her almost an hour to sleep. Jenna and Harold were talking about the news, and Barbra was having duo thoughts. On one hand, she had always liked Ryan, so if Anna got back together with him, it wouldn't be much of a problem. But she also was wondering how to take advantage of this to hurt her sister a little bit. That's were her revenge was going to start.

_________

Hey guys! Next chapter by Friday.

Do you like the story? Let me know it!

Don't forget to say if I've write anything wrong. 

See you soon!