54

54.

A WEEK LATER.

"After a peaceful weekend of vacation on a grange in the camp, Anna Fletcher and Evan Harris had to run back to the city - In a ambulance.

We haven't much details, but sources says that Isabella Fletcher-Harris, their daughter, fell into an artesian well that was being build. The question is: accidents happen, or it was irresponsible of them to let a two years old ran free around the propriety? Although fonts says she had the supervision of her aunt, Barbra Parker.

After a week hospitalized, both parents and their families refused to talk publicly, Isabella, who has been on a coma for two days and will probably be with a scar on her forehead and left eyebrow, according to our sources, is finally leaving the hospital today.

After a week of a lot of drama and prays, our dear little girl is fully recovered. Since the worst is now gone, can we all talk about the real question in our heads? If Anna and Evan spent the weekend together, does it mean we'll see a revival of our troubled ex-couple?"

www.weonline.com

***

- I'm so glad you're here!

Anna said, hugging Daniel.

- I'm sorry it took this long until I  appear. You know I was working outside town this week, I barely had time for check my phone.

- I know Dan.

- I saw your messages yesterday, but Francis didn't let me come until today. I'm really sorry.

- I know, the important it's that you're here now.

He kissed her cheek.

- How's she? And how did that happened?

- I don't know. Isabella and Barbra were playing outside and in a moment of distraction of Barbra, Isabella went to close to the artesian well and fell. It was an accident.

- God! This is such a bad luck.

- Yes. Barbra is devastated. We know how much she loves Isabella, this is the first time she leaves the house since we're back. Ryan said she kept crying in home, refusing to go out.

- I think she's feeling guilty.

Haley had said, joining their conversation. Everybody was in the hospital today, to welcome back Isabella. That included Jenna and Harold, Haley and Daniel, Barbra and Ryan, and Evan. Evan's parents couldn't make it, but he had promised to take Isabella to spend the next weekend with them.

- But it was an accident.

Anna said.

- Well, we know Barbra is always giving her best to everything, she must be frustrated.

Daniel said. After saying those words, he looked around searching for Barbra, and found her sitting alone on a chair. She was seeming distant.

- Excuse me.

He said to Anna and Haley, to go see his once favorite cousin. He thought she was seeming too nervous.

- Barbra, are you ok? Do you want some water? You're so pale!

He said, worried. Her eyes were red and her face a cold white. He also noted her shaking hands. She was looking fixedly to the wall in front of her, and when she moved her eyes to look into Daniel's, he could tell that everything was wrong with her. Mostly because of the feeling that both of her eyes were lost and empty, and he was scared of the delusional, kind of psychotic, air that it gave her.