25

The girl was crying over the past ten minutes, and her eyes were red. She was feeling awfully depressed, like one of those dramatically crying gifs you could find on Tumblr.
- I feel so stupid! I don't think there's someone less lucky then me when it c-c-omes to relationships.
Her friend was caressing her hair while the girl's tears filled her shirt with blurred mascara.
- You're forgetting about me!
She replied trying to cheer her friend up. It didn't work.
- That's not a fair comparison! Before Ryan you had a cute thing with Tom, and then you had Jim-
- Tom was barely a date! I was 15, and we went out like, three times? Ryan was Ryan, and Jim?! We never had anything serious, you know it!
- True, but that's because you didn't wanted. You may be BFFs now, but when he first met you he definitely wanted more. But that doesn't matter; my point is that you're always finding great guys, and now Evan...
- Evan? Are you high?
Seeing Haley's face Anna regretted saying that, it was insensitive of her.
- No, but it's so obvious that he have a thing for you.
Anna was retracted. Even If he had apologized, the things that Ryan had said left scars on her.
- Forget about it, Haley. You'll be ok, Margot it's a stupid person who doesn't deserve none of your tears!
- Oh, I know! I'm just feeling dumb for not hearing my instincts! I knew she was an obnoxious person!
- Yeah... Sorry for convince you...
- Never mind.
Margot was having a drug problem. She was so out of control that she didn't even care about getting her girlfriend in trouble. Haley's mom almost kicked her out of her house after finding Margot's things.
That was the final drop for her. They had a huge discussion, and Margot was ungrateful with Haley, that couldn't stand that behavior anymore.
Now the two girls were heartbroken, hoping for better days.

Anna left Haley watching Titanic for the thousandth time - there was nothing better than watch a sad movie while you were sad - in her bedroom and went to the kitchen search for something to eat. Harold was there.
- Hey kid.
- What's up?
- Not much. How's your friend? She seems quite a mess...
- Oh, you know... Life sucks sometimes.
He laughed.
- Right...
She was taking a huge piece of chocolate cake, when Harold asked:
- Do you know where your sister is?
- Huh... Should I?
- Anna Sophia, watch your ways.
- Sorry! But seriously, I have no idea.
- Why do you girls fight so much? I don't understand.
- Life's mysteries!
She said, kissing his cheek and leaving to her room.
***
- Oh! I love this color!
It was a dark purple. Barbra was looking at the nail polish with pure admiration.
- Ok, I'll paint this way.
Kim was doing her nails. They had agreed on spending a "girl's afternoon" in Kim's house, and after eating all kinds of candies, and watch all Channing Tatum's movies and catch up the news, it was beauty time. Barbra didn't felt so relaxed on a long time.
- So, what have you done other than study? How are things with your handsome boyfriend? Tell me everything!
- Sadly, nothing. When are we going to do a new project? I miss it!
- I miss it as well! We can search for ways of doing recreational projects on the weekends... We could rent a place; see if we can get sponsors...
- That would be great! Can you talk with Aaron and Peter?
- Sure, but DON'T SKIP MY QUESTION MISS!
Barbra was shy.
- I'm not! Is fine, he's great and-
Her phone was ringing. Kim was annoyed by the fact. Barbra turned off the phone, and said:
- It was him! He asked if I wanted to have dinner with him today!
- A date! Cute. And you'll be looking hot!
- Stop talking like that!
- Hey, Kim did you-
The girl had entered in her room, and stopped talking when she noticed Barbra.
- Sorry, didn't know you have people here.
- No problem Amber! This is my friend Barbra, and that's my cousin.
- Nice to meeting you.
- You too.
- Well, I guess is better both of you anyway. I want to ask what do you guys think of this makeup, is it too much? Do I look weird?
She did. It was way too strong and her eyeshadow was struggling with the lipstick about which one was drawing more attention.
- It's not bad, you look...
- Awful.
Kim had said. Her cousin gave Barbra a strange look and said:
- I've asked your opinion; it's ok to speak your mind when people ask to. Don't be shy.
Barbra was blushing. Kim rolled her eyes and they spent the rest of the afternoon getting Barbra ready for her date.
***
- Wow! You look amazing.
Barbra smiled to him.
- Thanks.
- Good evening, have you decided yet?
They ordered lasagna because Barbra was crazy about pasta. The night was going too well, but she could feel a certain tension with Ryan.
- Hey, there's something bothering you?
He took a deep breath. Barbra was scared that he was starting to cry. She didn't knew what to do so she take his hand.
- It's my father... He's too sick. I'm afraid... I'm...
- Ryan! Don't. He will be fine, you need to stay positive! Tell me what to do to help you.
Her voice was full of concern.
- Just be with me.