37

All songs by The Multiverse Mystery were written by me and are under my name on Brazilian Copyright Office and I do not allow any kind of reproduction. Thanks for understand.

____

The office was full of minimalist decoration and pastel shades on the walls. The clean look was enervating and did nothing but giving the girl who was waiting an anxiety feeling.
While trying remembering how to breathe, the girl tried to keep focused on something to distract her mind. She was moving uncomfortably in the chair.

Finally, the redhead woman, with super long legs, was back. Her voice was soft but still very precise.

– It will be a pleasure having you working with us. Congratulations, Barbra. You start next Monday.

She said with a polite smile.

– Thank you so much. You won't regret it.

– I hope so.

Barbra shook the woman's hand, trying to look serious and professional, but she barely was able to hide her excitement.
Leaving the office was a completely new sensation. She was sure now that she would have a wonderful time working there.

***

– Ohhh, I knew you would make it!

He said as soon as he opened the door, giving her a hug and spinning her on the air. Ryan had invited her to have dinner with him on his house, and as he hadn't any talent to cook, he ordered Barbra's favorite food from her favorite restaurant.
Barbra's eyes were so bright that someone could be blind just by looking. She was so proud of herself, and it was worth it. She deserved every congratulations, it was all by her own merits.

– I just can't believe it yet!

– Why? You're smart, talented, and genial, you deserve it.

She blushed.

– Thanks... It's just... Ahhh! I'm just too happy!

She said with a huge smile. Her phone started to make a noise, and she saw a text from Kim asking how things had going. She answered her friend and brought her attention back to Ryan.

– And how was your day?

– I don't want to talk about me today, tonight it's all about you.

He said, raising his glass. Barbra did the same. After they finished eating, they moved to the couch, where they were comfortably watching a reprise of some Friends' episode. Ryan passed his hands on Barbra's neck, pushing away her hair, and kissing that part of her body. It was her weakness. She was full of chills, and he smiled when noticed.

His hands where drawing Barbra's body curves, and the girl was fighting to keep the control of herself. He putted Barbra sitting on his lap, and took it off her shirt, passing his hands on her waist and down on her legs, while kissing all the skin that his mouth could reach.
She wanted to kiss him, but he was provoking her, kissing and touching anywhere but her lips. Her heart was very accelerated, and abruptly he laid her on the couch, pressing all his body against her, making her a little breathless. His hands was softly touching her face, and he was looking deeply in her eyes, her face was burning, and after making her waiting a little longer, he finally kissed her, making her feeling on ecstasy. Her hands were all over his hair and his back, while he skillfully got rid of the rest of their clothes. Barbra was feeling free of any worries, problems or whatever; she wished that it could be an endless night.

***

– What do you guys say?

Anna was smiling excited to the boys. They were considering her words, and Caleb said: