twenty eight* // ninja turtle boxers

Since the day that Rory met Michael's parents, Michael and Rory had been all over each other. Whether they were in the safety of their room or at Ashton's, they always had some form of physical contact. Michael's hands were always somehow touching Rory, whether he was holding her hand or he had his hand on her ass, they were always touching.

Ashton had decided to have a small gathering at his apartment, but in Ashton's mind, small meant about a hundred people

Rory looked at herself in the mirror in the hallway of Ashton's house, her black dress clung tightly to her pale skin. In all honesty she didn't feel comfortable in a dress this short but she knew Michael would love the dress, simply because it showed off her legs. Rory heard a car horn beep outside, signaling that Michael had arrived.

"Princess, you look gorgeous." Michael grinned as he came through the front door. Rory cheeks heated up and turned an obvious bright shade of red.

"You're cute when you blush." Michael teased, backing Rory up to the wall, running his hands down her sides and down to her ass, squeezing it lightly as he kissed her.

"Gross. Go have sex somewhere else." Luke gagged as he walked through the front door. Rory blushed furiously as Michael flicked off Luke and leaned back down to kiss Rory again.

After thirty minutes of laughing and taking shots, Rory stumbled into the crowd of people and tripped, but luckily a pair of strong arms caught her.

"Careful there, we don't want that pretty face to get ruined do we?" Michael smirked as they lifted Rory to her feet. "Thank you for catching me." Rory said as Michael grinned.

"Come with me." He smirked before grabbing her wrist and dragging her upstairs and into an unoccupied bedroom.

Before Rory could register what was happening, Michael pushed Rory up against the wall, pinning her hands above her head, trapping Rory between himself and the wall.

"Such a pretty face." Michael mumbled before pressing his lips to Rory's neck, searching up and down her neck until he found her sweet spot. Rory let out a hushed moan before breaking free from Michaels grasp and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling his lips hungrily to her own.

"Jump." He demanded, Rory followed his orders and jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her ass to support her. Michael pressed his lips to Rory's once again, the taste of Jack Daniels lingering on his lips. Rory tugged at his lower lip with her teeth, earning a low moan from the black haired boy.

Michael put Rory down gently onto her feet and leaned into her neck, slowly sucking and kissing as she let out a low moan and ran her dainty hands through his hair. He pulled back and smirked, admiring his work on her neck before kissing Rory once again.

His tongue ran across her bottom lip, demanding access, which she allowed. Michael pulled away from the kiss and looked back at Rory, his eyes reading her face like the pages of his favourite book.

"Want to head back home?" Michael grinned, running his hands down Rory's back until he has cupping her ass. Rory nodded, stepping onto her tip-toes to kiss Michael once more.

~

The car ride home was torture for Michael. Rory had her hand on his thigh, gently rubbing and squeezing it as Michael drove, her fingers moving dangerously close to Michael's crotch.

Once the pair reached the apartment, Michael threw Rory over his shoulder and ran to their bedroom, slamming the door behind him before dropping Rory on the bed. Michael pulled off his shoes and moved to lay on top of Rory, his arms resting on either side of her head.