final character answers.

Questions are typed how they were posted on the last chapter.

Rory -

Q - Can you adopt me please?

Well, I've already got four kids but sure, the more the merrier!

Q - Say you and Mikey had a daughter, what would you name her and why?

With our two daughters we've got, we named Josie after Michael's favourite blink-182 song and Violet after my favourite shade of purple but if we had another daughter, I think we would give her an eccentric name like Astrid! 

Q - Can we please hang out and have a big pizza party with Netflix 

YES of course!! Bring some popcorn too! We have to watch Brooklyn Nine Nine (It's my new favourite show!)

Michael -

Q - When Ana said "More than anyone and anything, Gorden" did you say it back?

Of course! It was the last thing I said to Rory, I always said it back when she said it to me.

Q - Can you be my father?

Well, I'm kinda dead so that might be an issue but sure, jump on the Clifford bandwagon!

Q - Do you watch over your family?

Every second of everyday, I'm always keeping an eye on all five of them.

Q - If you had exactly 1 day to come back what would you do and why?

I would spend the entire day with my family, the boys and their families, I'd enjoy every second that I would have with them all.

Q - Why are you so daddy af?

Because I have four children.

Luke -

Q - Do you ship Cake?

Cake? As in shipping Cake from one place to another? No of course not, why would I ship Cake to someone?

Q - Do you miss Michael?

So, so much. It hurts how much I do.

Calum -

Q - How is your child?

She's great thank you! She's such an angel.

Q - Cake or Lashton?

I'm sorry I don't get what you're trying to say to me.

Q - Do you still visit Rory with cookies and purple dye when she's sad

I do! But instead of purple hair dye I take a pack of playing cards and a bottle of wine! 

Ashton - 

Q - You're hot, you know that, right?

Is this a compliment? I don't know how to take this, sorry.

Q - Your such a great friend, how many kids do you want? And please adopt me

Thank you! Well I don't want anymore since Myself and Beau had three children when we were in our late twenties and early thirties! Hand me the adoption papers and I'll sign them!

Jax - 

Q - Thoughts on your sister being named after a blink-182 song

I think it's pretty damn cool, she's named after Dad's favourite blink-182 song, I'm named after Mums favourite character from Sons of Anarchy, Violet is named after Mums favourite colour and Benji is named after Dad's favourite member of Good Charlotte! We're a pretty cool bunch.

Josie -

Q -Thoughts on Jax

He's annoying as all hell but he's my twin, I love him no matter what! Even if he smells bad.

Violet -

Q - Which sibling do you like the most?

I don't necessarily have a favourite sibling but I get on the best with Benji since we're pretty close in age.

Benji -

Q - So who did die in the tour bus accident

My tour manger who was a very close friend of ours, our guitar technician and our merch guy.

Q - Benji Madden?

That's who Dad named me after!

Layla (me) -

Q - This book is amazing!!! Did you have fun writing it?

Thank you!! I really enjoyed writing this story, at times I was considering deleting it or giving the concept to another author on here but I'm honestly so so glad I carried on writing it!

Q - PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL BC THAT REPLY MADE ME ANXIOUS

I can't promise a sequel but maybe a spin-off for the four Clifford kids???

Q - SEQUEL?

I can't promise there will be one but we'll just have to wait and see!

Q - Will you be my bff?

Yes of course !!

Q - What inspired you to write this? It's been one of my absolute favourites

This story was originally an Alan Ashby story but I didn't think he really suited the plot so I changed the whole story, chose different characters and a whole new story line! I can't remember what inspired me to start writing this to be honest but I have a strong love for writing stories so that wa smy main inspiration!

Q - WHAT'S GOOD LAYLA 

WHAT'S GOOD IN THE HOOD SON

Thank you all for reading Snapchat, please feel free to check out my other 5sos stories, 'Oceans' and 'December'.

I love you all,

Stay rad and stay safe x