thirty two // extremely peed off losers

Calum hadn't been seen in months. Ashton had attempted to call him but only managed to reach Calum's angry voicemail.

"Hey you've reached Calum's voicemail, if you're looking for me, don't bother. I'm already gone."

And that voicemail worried Ashton, one of his best friends was missing, possibly dead, and Ashton couldn't do anything other than sit in his apartment and keep ringing Calum.

Ashton knew that Rory, Michael and Luke wanted nothing to do with Calum after the incident but Ashton did. He couldn't just let go of twelve years of friendship that easily.

Calum and Ashton had known each other since Ashton was eight and Calum was seven; from the minute that Calum moved into the house next door to Ashton's, the two boys were inseparable. They went to the same schools, played for the same soccer team, they even had match hair cuts at one point.

Ashton was terrified of what might have happened to Calum and he knew that he had to find him, one way or another, he would find him.

~

Rory looked around the hallway searching for a familiar face; she walked over to her locker and pushed all my books in, releasing a weight from her weak arms. She let out a sigh as the bell rang out and closed the door of the locker, revealing Tyler, a smirk plastered across his face.

"Hey babe." He smiled devilishly, putting his hands either side of Rory's head and resting them on the lockers.

"What do you want, Tyler?" Rory spat, trying to wriggle free from his grasp. He shook his head and let out a sickening laugh.

"You, babe. I thought we've already been over this, you're mine." Tyler whispered, his lips inches from Rory's.

"Just leave me alone." Rory pleaded, his rough hand stroking her pale face.

"And why would I do that?" He smirked, pressing his lips roughly to Rory's, trapping her between him and the lockers.

"Get yourself off of my girlfriend, before I ram your face into the nearest brick wall." Michael yelled, making Tyler pull away from the terrified girl.

Tyler backed away from Rory and looked at Michael in disbelief. "This, loser, is your boyfriend?" Tyler laughed in Rory's face as he pointed at Michael. Michael shrugged, "I may be a loser, but I know how to treat a girl right."

Tyler laughed again, resulting in Michael gritting his teeth, "Now, I suggest you leave before I get my boys down here and beat your ass until you regret the day you were born. Understand?"

Tyler raised an eyebrow at Michael and laughed. "You and what army?" Michael looked to the floor then back up at Tyler, a smug smile plastered on his lips.

"Oh, he doesn't have an army, we're just three, extremely pissed off losers," Luke yelled down the hallway as he and Ashton approached Tyler, both boys standing either side of Michael.

"You don't scare me, Hemmings." Tyler laughed, cracking his knuckles.

Luke shrugged and looked to Ashton, "I know I don't, but Irwin does." Luke smirked as Ashton walked towards Tyler, pushing his shoulders until his back collided with some lockers. "Now I suggest you listen to me." Ashton growled.

"We don't want a repeat of last year, do we mate?" Tyler shook his head and looked to the ceiling, avoiding Ashton's glare. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Ashton yelled, making Tyler's body tremble as he sunk his head down to look at the curly haired boy.

"Stay away from Rory, stay away from her friends. In fact, stay away from this town because, mate, if I see you again, I'll fucking kill you. Do you understand?" Ashton whispered, his hands pinning Tyler against the lockers by the neck of his t-shirt. Tyler nodded and pushed Ashton off of him before running down the hallway and out of the main entrance.

Rory looked over at the Michael, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he strode over to Rory.

"Did he hurt you? God I'm going to kill him." Michael seethed as he cupped Rory's flushed cheeks in his palms, his breathing erratic as he held her close. Rory shook her head and looked to the floor.

"Princess talk to me, please." Michael pleaded as Rory wrapped her arms around his waist, her head resting on his chest.

"Can we go somewhere else please? I don't want to see him again." Rory sniffed as Michael stroked her hair, his heart beat going at a thousand miles per hour as he held her.

"Can we go and get my stuff from Calum's?" Rory whispered as she walked beside Michael to his car, his right arm around wrapped around her shoulders as her left arm wrapped around his waist. Michael let out a deep breath and nodded. "Bring the boys, they can help carry the stuff." Michael smiled softly as the four friends reached his car.

~

Michael drove down the familiar street, his mind going back to the time he drove to Calum's apartment with a box of purple hair dye and cookies for the mystery girl that was locked in her room.

Michael looked over at Rory and grinned, his hand reaching over to lightly squeeze her thigh. "I love you," He smiled, his eyes lighting up as Rory giggled and squeezed his hand, "I love you, Gordon." Rory grinned.

Luke and Ashton looked at each other and simultaneously gagged, "Get a room!" Ashton teased, reaching between the two from seats and taking Michaels hand off of Rory's thigh. "No funny business while we're in the car." He demanded, his voice remaining serious but soon followed by a giggle as his three friends burst out laughing.

"We're here now guys, let's get this over with." Michael sighed, turning off the car before climbing out of the car and waiting for the others.

Rory walked to stand next to Michael and took a deep breath. "You don't have to go in there, Princess." Michael whispered, his calloused fingers intertwining with Rory's.

The small girl shook her head and let out a loud sigh, "Let's do this, I need to do this."

~ ~ ~

PLS DONT HATE ME FOR THIS FILLER AND TAKING A ZILLION YEARS TO UPDATE!!

basically I started sixth form ((year 12, the year before senior year I think for my American kiddos out there?? idk)) and I have so much work already it's a mess..

ANYWAYS you crazy kids got this little book to 10K READS HOW CRAZY IS THAT??? THANK U!!

seriously kids, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting!! you guys give me so much motivation to write this!!

((btw check out my new Luke au called December it's cute af))

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 10K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH