Thirty Four - Welcome to Orlando

-The Thirty-Fourth Chapter-

[Liam's POV]

You could say things have been pretty quiet – quiet, but a lot better. A few months had passed and I went back to live with Zayn and Niall. It was really nice, but really weird. Harry and Louis were basically out of my life and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Also, Zayn was still acting strange ever since his father happened. I remembered when he told me what happened my heart broke and I felt as if I was suffocating. I didn't know what to say at the time, and I still don't know what to say, because really, what is there to say after your own father rapes you? There's nothing. Nothing anyone could say could make Zayn feel any better, and that broke my heart even more.

Zayn had asked me not to bring it up anymore and I thought I could at least do that for him. If I ever need to bring it up, I always go to Niall about it. Speaking of Niall, he finally got over the whole Louis thing. He hasn't talked to him since, but he's actually gone out on a few dates with this guy who he hasn't actually introduced to us yet. He told me he's afraid that Zayn would kill him with all these embarrassing questions, and the truth is he probably would.

"Liam, are all your bags packed?" Zayn shouted from the front of the flat. I was sitting on our bed, looking down at my luggage.

"Yes!"

"And your passport?"

"Of course, Zayn!" I took his constant questions as my cue to get up, as it was time to head to the airport. "I can't wait to land in Orlando!" I shouted, closing the bedroom door behind me, but Zayn was already out of the flat. I turned to Niall and continued talking, "You and mystery boyfriend of yours are flying over tomorrow, right?" Niall had his last exam of the year today so he was going to fly to Orlando tomorrow.

"He's not my boyfriend, Liam." Niall scolded.

"At least not yet." I quickly winked.

"But yes," Niall chuckled, "We're flying early tomorrow morning. We'll call you when we land, okay?"

"Groovy." I took a step but quickly hesitated, "Can you at least tell me his name?" I whined, giving him a horrible attempt at a puppy dog pout.

"His name's Ashton –"

"Great I'll know all about him by the time you get to Orlando!" I almost yelled. Well, I had to because Zayn came back and started pulling me out of the flat.

"If you don't hurry up, you're going to make us miss our flight, and then we'll be late for Playlist Live!" Zayn scolded and tugged on my arm. I couldn't help but to laugh. The thought of going to Playlist Live was crazy – oh, and by the way, it's April now.

When we landed in Orlando both Zayn and myself were exhausted. We didn't get much sleep on the plane over here, so we both rushed out of the airport and got a cab to the house we had rented. Ourselves, Niall and "not" boyfriend Ashton were staying in it, as well as a few other YouTubers who I knew I was going to geek out over as soon as I met them.