Nine - You're Putting Words Into My Mouth

-The Ninth Chapter-

[Louis’ POV]

“Yeah but I don’t want to watch that movie!” I whined as Niall ordered a stupid movie on my television. I groaned as he hit ‘OK’ and I slouched back into my couch.

“I don’t care. It’s not what you want today. Today is all about me!” Niall grinned over to me. He got up from the floor and sat beside me on my couch. We were home alone and he decided to rest his head in the crevasse of my lap. The movie began playing and I was already bored.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. We were watching Finding Nemo and I hated that movie. I watched it so much when I was younger that I ruined it for myself. I felt Niall pick up my hand as he played with my fingers. He played with them like a little child by pulling at them and seeing how far he could spread them. I let out a little chuckle and opened my eyes again, “This movie sucks.”

“Well, we don’t actually have to watch it you know…” Niall mumbled as he focused on my fingers. I smirked and rolled my eyes, knowing he wouldn’t see me. I know that both Liam and Zayn thought all we did was fuck every single time we were alone, but we haven’t even had our first kiss yet. He exposed his feelings to me, and as did I, but we weren’t a couple. Niall appeared to be more dominant so I settled with waiting for him to pop the question. And until then I’d refuse to kiss him or do anything with him.

“Then turn it off and put something else on, fool.” I said, ignoring his hint at a snog of some sorts. I heard him sigh slightly and he continued to fascinate himself with my skinny fingers.

“That’s not what I meant.” I literally could hear him pout. I found it strangely adorable and hot at the same time. I remained silent and forced myself to enjoy the movie before me. Niall really seemed to like it. I could tell by the movements of hi body and how the strength of his grip changed as the scene did.

Eventually the movie ended and Niall had fallen asleep. I was comfortable in the position I was in since I had my legs rested up and was somewhat lying down. I closed my eyes once more and let the darkness of sleep overpower my body, dragging me into a dream filled slumber.

[Liam’s POV]

About three weeks had passed since Zayn and I became official. He had uploaded the video we took and the feedback was amazing. People started demanding to see more of me in his videos so we could act all cute, but I didn’t want to be in them. The videos were Zayn’s thing and I didn’t want to intrude. I also just had no interest in being apart of them. I didn’t mind watching him film them now that I understand the work and struggle they take, but I’ll forever always prefer watching them once they’re edited and posted. I wasn’t one for actually being in them.

Today was Wednesday, so Zayn was in the living room shooting his Thursday video. I was in my bedroom quietly lying down in my bed, texting Louis. He was asking me about Niall and whether or not I think he should wait for Niall to ask him to be his boyfriend, or if Louis should just ask Niall.

I honestly was too tired to think about his love issues since the previous night I barely got any sleep because Zayn decided to do a late night Twitcam and demanded me to be part of it. We sat in my bed for three hours, just starring at the screen and it bored me. How Zayn dealt with this for his job was above me. I hated it all. But, whatever, as long as my boy is happy, I’m happy.