Thirty One - Father's Tie

The majority of this chapter contains graphic content involving abuse and rape. Please, if this is triggering for you, don't read it and just wait for the next update. If you do read it, then please be aware of it's contents.

The graphic content begins when the "xxx" appears.

I am very unsure about this chapter; however, the idea of the chapter plays a significant role in the story. Not sure how many of you will pick up on it.

I'm going to be watching this chapter for the next day or so. If you all hate it, I'll take it down and change it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-The Thirty-First Chapter-

[Zayn’s POV]

            “And I agree, it was completely irresponsible of both of us, but of course, mostly of myself.” I spoke into the phone. I was in the middle of my conference call with YouTube and they didn’t sound too happy, “Have you removed the stream? I didn’t get a chance to before my channel was suspended.”

            “Yes, we have. The stream’s gone. We’re almost finished with deleting the copies that have resurfaced by people who recorded it themselves. Their channels are being permanently deleted. Nudity on YouTube isn’t tolerated.”

            “I applaud that.” I spoke with an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

            “We were considering just deleting your account, Zayn.” A female voice began, “However, during your absence, people were still able to access your account to subscribe; they just couldn’t view any content. We watched your subscriber count increase, took into consideration all the Tweets from the fellow YouTubers, and fans, and decided to not delete your account and give it back to you today. In a few minutes, your account will be live again, and your videos will be able to be viewed. We’re making this exception to our policies just this once Zayn, for you, since you are one of the bigger channels on our website. We trust you and won’t be monitoring your content, as well as Liam’s. However, if something like this happens again, your account will be terminated. Do you understand?”

            “Yes of course,” My voice was quiet, “Thank you. Thank you so much.”

            “Don’t thank us, thank your friends. Goodbye Zayn.” The line then went dead and I was left alone with my thoughts. I was beyond happy. I quickly logged onto my channel and it felt so good to see my content. I missed it so much. This channel was my life and the definition of who I was. My content made me so happy and all my hard work paid off. I had a cup of tea sitting next to me and I went to pick it up, all while scanning my page with my eyes. I peaked up to the top right, where my subscriber count was displayed, and knocked over my tea. I stood up in shock, and started freaking out – not because of the hot tea, but because of the number I was looking at, 10,736,991.

            Without a second thought, I picked up my phone and dialed Liam’s number. It rang for a minute, and then another, and then the line went dead. I looked at my phone strangely, and dialed again, yet the same thing happened. He was probably asleep or busy with Louis and Harry. With the smile still on my face, I called Niall, who answered almost immediately, “Niall! Hi!” My voice was suddenly so loud and full of excitement. R.I.P Niall’s ears.