Thirteen - I Hate You

-The Thirteenth Chapter-

[Liam’s POV]

“I’m fine. I actually feel a lot better. Take your time.” I spoke into my phone. It’s been only a couple days since my mum flew back to wherever she needed to be to finish her work. Since she had to fly home for a week or two – I don’t remember how long it was – she was asked to stay there a bit longer. She had called me to tell me the news.

“That’s great honey, there’s something else I have to say,” She grew quiet for a moment, “They’re talking about giving me a promotion which would give me a huge raise.”

“That’s fantastic mum!” I screamed into the phone. Both Harry and Louis who were still watching over me turned to look at me, the concern on their faces soon vanished when they saw I wasn’t screaming because of pain.

“There’s only one problem, if I accept this promotion, it’ll require to travel more and for longer periods of time. They also might need me to stay here even longer. If I take it you’ll have to promise me you won’t tear the house down and you’ll respect my rules and wishes.”

“Yes mum. You know I would.” I smiled into the phone. She said her goodbyes and I said mine and we quickly hung up the line. I put my phone back into my pocket and looked over towards Louis – Harry had gone to the bathroom or something.

“Have you mended things with Niall yet?” I spoke aloud.

“No.”

“Oh – Um, okay.” I silenced myself, “Have you even talked to him?”

“No.”

“Well you should?”

“I will if you talk to Zayn.”

“Low blow…” I whispered, watching as Harry came back into the room, “So Harold, how goes things?” Harry chuckled. Even with being home for a few days I hadn’t found the time to have a decent conversation with him. I remained still on the couch as he babbled on about how he met this girl – Taylor – who he thinks he may be in love with, but she seems to be playing hard to get but is obviously interested in him. Girls don’t play hard to get unless they’re interested. He continued on and started explaining what his work was like, “But since it’s mid August I’m off till next summer.”

“Mid August, eh? Jesus, I’ve lost all track of time.” I said, scratching the back of my neck as I chuckled lightly, “S’nearly my birthday…” I snapped my head up and looked at both Louis and Harry. Harry grinned softly as he nodded, and Louis’ crank vanished and he gave me one of his classic ‘this-is-going-to-get-good’ smiles.

“Well we’ll just have to party then.” I firmly nodded.

“But are you sure partying is good for you…” Harry warned, “We told your mum we’d keep an eye on you and I don’t want to have to tell her you hurt yourself again on our watch…”

“We’ll be careful.” I said with a wink as I forced myself up and towards my stairs.

“Where’re you going?” Louis called out,

“I’m taking a nap.”

“I love you”

“Happy one-year, babe.”

I listened as he moaned into my neck as I slid gently inside of him like I normally do. Soon I was completely inside of him and I felt his hot breath tickle my naked skin, “C’mon Liam roll those hips of yours. Fuck me like you’re mad at me. Fuck me hard into this headboard.

“Shit, if you keep talking like this,” I spoke softly, “I’ll cum, and we’ve only just began.”

He kissed my neck once and then threw his head back, looking into my eyes, “So you like it when I talk dirty to you.”

“Z—”

“Fuck, Liam, just do me already.”

“You—”

“I want you to tear me up.”

I looked down into his hazel eyes, carefully eyeing the lustful expression plastered on his face. I smiled down at him, slowly moving my hips from side to side, and kissing his lips sweetly, “So happy you’re mine.” I whispered. I retreated, looking back down at the beautiful man that was my boyfriend. He appeared so innocent. His small body spread out on our bed, my cock inside of him, throbbing. Soon his expression softened and his lustful desire was fading away. I smirk and quickly, without any warning, nor any such prep, started slamming my hips into his prostate, fucking him, making him see stars.

I didn’t get a verbal response but his hands quickly took hold of my arse as he squeezed my cheeks, pushing me farther inside of him. His mouth was opened, inaudible moans escaping from it. I caught his eyes crossing and soon his groans broke free. He did say he wanted me to tear him up…

I pushed myself up from my bed, panting and gasping for air. I stood and walked to the middle of my room, starring at my bed in horror. I felt my chest breath heavily and I was absentmindedly pulling at my hair.

How dare I dream of that man. I walked out of my bedroom and down the hall towards the bathroom. I flicked the light on and looked at myself in the mirror in disgust,

“I can’t believe I dreamt that…” I spoke to myself, “I hate him.” I backed away from the mirror and just looked at myself – grabbing onto my forearms for protection. I shook my head as I started to feel the bitter cold. I couldn’t tell if it was the coldness of the bathroom or from the realization that I was finally alone, but I was freezing.

I backed up to the door and spoke through my cracking voice before turning the light off,

“I just hate you…”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I apologize for how short it is. This was just a tease... More to cum, I mean, come.

FAN
VOTE
COMMENT