Twenty Three - Something New

-The Twenty-Third Chapter-

[Zayn’s POV]

            Three days passed and now everyone had made it to my place. It was cramped, but everything was worth it. With what time we all spent together, it was safe to say it was a YouTuber’s paradise. Apart from us, Niall and Liam also joined in our activities, but they didn’t find it as fun as we did since they weren’t YouTubers, but I was pretty sure they were still enjoying themselves.

            Speaking of them, since I had been occupied with work, the two of them, from what I’ve seen in the corners of my eyes every so often, have grown rather close. And I love it. They weren’t the greatest of friends when they first met, but now having my best friend and boyfriend on really good terms is fantastic.

            Currently, we were all sitting on the mass amount of cots, idly talking as it was getting really late. Niall was already asleep, and Liam was resting next to me with his eyes closed, so I assumed he was already asleep, “Liam?” I said softly, testing whether or not my assumption was right or not. He didn’t respond and remained still, “He’s asleep.” I looked back to the rest, who all but Zoe and Marcus were asleep.

            “Liam’s actually the cutest.” Zoe awed, crawling around the cots to see him better, “How long have you two been together?” I grinned, looking down to Liam, and explained pretty much everything. The lot of them already knew about the drama and everything that went down near the end of the summer, but I still told them about it again. Zoe was smiling and Marcus was just sitting, nodding intently.

            “He should start making videos.” Marcus stated, “He’s hilarious on camera, and off camera he’s even funnier.” Marcus looked at me, and I nodded, completely agreeing. Zoe was even doing one of those fast claps, copying London Tipton from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

            “I tried getting him to start one, but he didn’t really seem into it. He said he wasn’t sure what videos to make. He claims he isn’t funny, but I tell him otherwise.” I shook my head with a heavy yawn, “But I think it’s time to get to bed. I’ll see you both in the morning.” I then stood and gently picked Liam up bridal style and walked him to our bedroom while also ignoring Zoe’s awe’s.

            I put Liam down on the bed, making sure his pills were on the side table in case he needed them in the middle of the night. Before I got in, I took my shirt of and just slept in the sweat pants I had been wearing. Turning into the bed, spooning Liam, Liam turned to look right at me.

            “Zayn?” His voice was groggy since he was still half asleep, “What are your plans tomorrow?”

            “Nothing too important, what’s up?” I whispered, snuggling into his shoulder.

            “I want to go to lunch. Just us. You and me. No one else.” Liam was now whispering so low it was almost impossible to hear. I kissed a bare spot of his skin, smiling into it.