Between Love & Deception

So, I have a few annoucments before I give you the prologue. This is the sequel to Running on the Beach at night so if you havent read it you might want too. BUT you dont have too!

Also, I havent really rated Between love and deception for one reason. There is a big gap between PG-13 and R. I would say that this book is inbetween the two. There will be alcohol, drug, and sexual reference. If you do not think you are mature enough to be reading this kind of material then dont. BUT i will give notes at the beginning of the chapters letting you know when there will be sexual material, o drug/alcohol reference so it wont stop you from reading it. You can just skip over the parts! So if I have to put a rating on this, I would most definetly say M for Mature.

Another thing, Running on the Beach at Night will have a good bit of important material, I would check it out before I read this book, but you dont have too. LET ME REPEAT, YOU DONT HAVE TOO!

One last thing then you can start reading. I want to thank MsJiggyT for making my cover and helping me out with the title. It means alot. Oh, and please dont hesitate to comment/ vote. Ya'lls feed back mean the world to me and I always take interesting ideas into consideration. I am writing for you guys, and I want to give yall what yall want!

Thanks so much for your time and reading this!! :)