Between Love & Deception (Chapter 24)

Recap-

            I sat back on the bench and laughed as Kameron stood, “I never thought you would be the whipped type Kam.”

            He looked back and rolled his eyes, “Neither did i. Well, not until I found someone that I could never live without.”

            I couldn’t help but think to Samantha as he said it. Every part of me would change if she wanted me back.

            As I watched him walk away, my eyes shifted to Samantha, who was also looking at me. For a moment, our gaze locked and it felt like nothing else mattered in the world. I felt like we were the only two on the ferry in that one moment.

            Soon, she looked away, taking the warmth that had just filled my body from just one glance. It really sucked, I want her so bad that its crazy.

Chapter 24- Shout out to autumnwishes (Inseperable Attraction)

Samantha

            We finally arrived in Boston after what felt like the longest ferry ride ever. Half the time I was wandering what Danny was doing sitting all alone, and the other half I was wandering what he was thinking about. All I know is that almost every time I looked up, I would see him glancing at me.

            Which isn’t illegal, but still. It kind of makes me think he is thinking about me which makes me nervous.

            The way he looks at me is such an intense pleasure that it’s crazy. Though it makes me feel violated and terrible, I can’t help but love it. I mean, stares from the infamous Danny Bradford, who wouldn’t love it right?

            As the ferry came to a stop, Izzy and I both stood from our seats and made our way over to where he was. Nervously, I groaned internally but planets a small, fake grin on my face. Just so I wouldn’t seem nervous or anything like that.

            Even though was probably all over my face, maybe no one noticed.

            “You know Samantha, why are you being so quiet?” Izzy asked as we walked, she looked over and smiled.

            “I am not being quiet,” I said, thinking maybe I was being a little quiet. “I just really miss Beau already.”

            Izzy giggled a little bit, “You’re going to be one of those moms! You know, the ones that make sure that even though there kid is still in the 9th grade they have their lunch packed. Just so if not, you can go visit him at school!” She laughed hysterically, “I never pegged you as that type, Sam.”