Between Love & Deception (Chapter 35)

Okay, so this chapter is kind of like Samantha POV of Danny POV in the last chapter. So it is going back a little bit. but at the end there will be a little bit of Danny's pov.

Sorrrrry, haha i am actually reading a REAL paper book and it has consumed ALL of my time today and i havent really felt like writing. my apologies... hehe.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!

Chapter 35

Samantha- A few minutes before

            Tanner’s hands had completely trailed all over my body, and for the longest time I tried to fight him off while helplessly and unknowingly calling out for Danny. After many times of Tanner’s fist connecting with my face for calling Danny’s name instead of his, I stopped even trying to fight him off of me. Tanner’s intentions had gotten meaner and malicious after he had seen that I would never be willing to have sex with him or make love to him and I just laid there wishing that there was another option.

            Every now and then I would beg and plead for him to stop and leave us alone but every time I did he would curse, and tell me to shut up.

            After minutes that seemed like hours passes by, Tanner finally picked me up off the bed and put my back to him. I stood there for the longest time ignoring his command to ‘get on my knees’ but soon I felt his strong hand pushing me onto the bed face forward and then pulling me up by the hips to meet his erection.

            Reality suddenly washed through me as it sunk in that someone was actually forcing themselves on me. Making me do something that I wasn’t willing to do. Though for some long time, I felt like I wasn’t in my body even. It was like I was watching from the side as Tanner touched me in terrible ways.

            As soon as I felt his erection up against my opening, I pushed my face into the bed. “Tanner don’t do this to me! Please!” I sobbed.

            I groan escaped from his lips, and then he laughed. “Sorry Sammy, I have been waiting on this for too long to stop now.” His voice was breathy and cold.

            So, I did the only thing I could think. I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped the sheets tightly. I waited for a couple of second for the worst but it didn't come. Nothing at all came.

            I lifted my head slowly, as I heard the faint voices. My eyes opened to see Danny standing there watching in disgust and rage.

            He started walking towards both of us, and then called back to Beau. “Stay back Beau. Get the fuck back from her Tanner or you will regret it.”