Between Love & Deception (Chapter 27)

Recap-

            I looked into her eyes once last time before I pushed myself into the tightness of her opening. We both gasped with pleasure as thrusted as deep as I possibly could. I hope I didn’t hurt her.

            For a moment, I sat there awkwardly letting her adjust to my size. As many years that has past you would think that she would act a little more experienced. Hell, even feel a little more experienced but she doesn’t. She feels just as tight as when I took her virginity from her.

           Finally, I started moving inside her warmth and wetness and she felt amazing. With every thrust, I made her moan louder making her want more. Every part of me want this to be us making love but for some reason I don’t feel like that is what it is for Samantha.

            I leaned down to kiss her again, and suddenly all of my emotions started flying back in. It was like everything that i had lived for the past five years had flown out of the door. And none of it mattered anymore.

            That's how being inside of Samantha Smith makes me feel.

Chapter 27

Samantha

            Danny felt so incredible inside of me. As he thrusted inside of me hard, he held my hands above my head. Honestly, I never thought I would feel this again. You know the feeling of being completely filled and wanted. Hell, I never thought I would feel this amazing pleasure again.

            But it felt good, you know, letting go; giving yourself what you want and Danny was what I wanted.

            We lay there, chest to chest and nose to nose and his member still filled me. It’s like Danny could go for hours on end but I didn't have a problem with it. I felt more connection with Danny than I ever had with Carter. I know, I haven’t really given myself much to choose from but if I had to pick, Danny would always be my best and I don’t know why.

            Most people would say it’s a love lost. The kind of love that used to be so right. You know two people that were completely perfect for each other but then once fate hit things ended before we really ever could see the potential of our old relationship. Now, that we are both in the same place at the same I guess you can say we are curious.

            Danny’s hands tightened around mine, and then his eyes looked at me passionately making me feel so much emotion that it was crazy. As I looked back up at him, through the dim light a painful feeling struck through my heart. Never had it occurred to me that I was sleeping with my son’s dad that doesn’t even know he had a son. Of course, it had crossed my mind but once Danny started turning me on all of those thoughts fled and all I could think about was him.

            Sadness must have struck in my eyes, because Danny flashed me an odd look. “Are you okay?” He asked with a husky, breathless voice.