Between Love & Deception (Chapter 34)

Recap          

           “Danny? How about you come back inside the bar and I will buy you another drink?” She purred, while rubbing on my arm. I looked down at Charlie who was smiling up at me, “You look like you could really use it.”

            Just as I was about to tell her yes, something hit me. She is the one that called me tonight wanting to talk. She wouldn’t do something like that. She said it was urgent and that it needed to be said.

            Once again, I looked back at Charlie who was still smiling like she had just one me as a prize. I quickly brushed her hand off my arm, “Well, if there is something going on between the both of them I will have to just find out for myself.”

            Charlie laughed, “Suit yourself Danny. Can’t say I didn't tell you.”  I tried to zone her out as I walked away but it didn't work very well. “You will come running back to me sooner or later.”

            I shook everything off as I hopped into the cab, the only thing I wanted to do was flip her off and tell her to go fuck herself but I strained myself. The only thing I was worried about right now was Samantha and Tanner.

            Samantha and Tanner.

Chapter 34

Samantha

            For a moment, I closed my eyes wishing that this was all just a bad nightmare that I would soon wake up from but as soon as I opened my eyes again Tanner was hovered over me, looking down at me with a wild animal type look. The tears still hadn’t stopped, nor had Danny showed up at all. Honestly, I was starting to lose all faith in him at that moment.

            I glanced over to Beau, who was still sitting in the chair tied up by the rope and suddenly I felt like I deserved whatever was to happen to me, but Beau didn't deserve any of this. As I felt the bed shift, my tears suddenly became sobs and I kept my eyes on my little boy who was watching Tanner move over me with a frightened look in his eyes. 

            Tanner’s hands felt all over my body, and I couldn’t help but wince. What in the hell happened to him? Why is he doing this?

            “Why so scared little one?” Tanner whispered, as his lips traced all over my neck and collar bone. “I can treat you so much better than Danny. I can make love to you so much sweeter and gentler than he does. I have seen him and I watched him last night take you like you were only a piece of meat to him. I saw the way he looked at you with wild animal eyes; like he was the predator and you were his food for the night…” His hands suddenly ripped off my robe that I had been wearing to show that I was only wearing a pair of panties.  I watched in horror as his glazed over eyes skimmed all over my body, and then started reaching for his belt buckle. “…Baby I cant wait any longer to be inside you. To be loved by you.”