Between Love & Deception (Chapter 16)

Recap-          

            My eyes widened as I stopped Danny from pulling my bottoms off even more, and he looked at me confused. “Wait! We can’t...I mean I can’t have sex with you.”

            “I am sorry; I thought you wanted me too.” He explained with a low and upset voice. I don’t think he was upset at the fact, just upset with him for doing it. His face looked down at me sad and then he rolled over off of me.

            I watched as Danny lay in the sand on his back, and so did i. Part of me felt ashamed for that I just let Danny do to me, but the other part didn't even care. It felt too damn amazing for me to stop him.

            Finally Danny was looking at me, “I should really go, I think I have stayed long enough.” His face told me completely that he was embarrassed for what he did and said. “I’m really so sorry about what happened back there, I should have never even tried. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking, we are the past and that’s the way it should stay.” He said quietly, keeping his eyes away from mine.

            My heart was beating so fast, that it was crazy. “It’s okay, I shouldn’t have let it get that far.” I said, trying to calm my heart pounding down.

            Danny turned and walked away just like that. No more kisses, hugs, or talking. It was just like an agreement.

            We are the past. It hurt to hear it or say it, but he was right. Nothing would change the fact that we both let each other go all those years ago. Not even a couple of kisses and an orgasm.

            It was our fate; we were both supposed to be with other people.

Chapter 16

Danny

            The night sky was dark, and everything was quiet. Not a car on the road, just me. I gripped the steering wheel hard, while I was so pissed off at myself for putting her into that position.

            I hated myself for it.

            How in the world could I be so stupid to think that after five years she would just jump up and want to have sex with me after three days of her actually being in town?

            My knuckles turned white as I gripped it even tighter, I wanted to hit something, hard. I needed something to take my stress out on. Things aren’t supposed to happen this way. Why couldn’t I just be okay with the fact of being friends with Samantha?

            No, I had to take it to the next level; which is so so stupid.