Between Love & Deception (Chapter 9)

OKAY, so on this chapter I will be using Danny's pov. I wanted you guys to see how the party went in his perspective so I will be going back a little bit, just to clear up any possible confusion!! :)

Of course, this will be shorter than the other chapters but I had fun writing this, and originally wasnt going to add this part, but I really liked it.

So, please enjoy.

Chapter 9

Danny’s POV

            The party was just like every other party, lots of hot woman and drinking. Honestly, it was extremely boring. Plus, I had to sit there and watch everyone admire Samantha’s little boy and then, I had to watch Samantha and Carter hang on to each other. It was like Samantha followed Carter’s every move, like a whipped bitch. It was rather funny if you ask me.

            Hell, Samantha was just the hit of the party.

            Most of the night I spent sitting by Kameron, we talked and talked. Mostly about the wedding coming up and their honey moon. Come to think, that’s all we talked about. Izzy this, Izzy that blah blah blah.

            Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for them.

            I think marriage is stupid though. Why get married when you can have all the fun and woman I am having? It’s a waste; people never really love you as much as they say they do. It will always be something more important, or someone more handsome comes along.

            I took a swig of my beer and realized I was almost out, and that couldn’t happen. I was drinking to get drunk tonight; even though this party is a blow. I smirked for a moment before lifting myself up out of the stool and walked to the cooler.

            Moments later, when I leaned down to the cooler I felt a hand on my ass. I looked back to see Courtney grinning at me, while biting a finger.

            What a slut.

            “Hey handsome. I was thinking…” Courtney’s hand suddenly lifts towards my back, “…Wanna stay at my place tonight?”

            I couldn’t help but laugh; I didn't want to hurt her feelings but earlier was just a little fun. I hadn’t planned on doing anything else with her. “I don’t think so…”

            I watched as she flashed me a puppy dog frown, “Why not?”

            “I just don’t want too.” I answered non-chalantly. What did she think? That we would get married now?