Between Love & Deception (Chapter 33)

OKAY EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THE RECAP. I MADE SOME CHANGES TO TANNER'S POV AND A LITTLE BIT OF SAMANTHA'S. SO PLEASE READ IT SO THERE WONT BE ANY CONFUSTION!

Recap-

             A groan escaped from his lips, and then everything turned silent as we stared at each other. He kept thrusting harder looking like he was about to explode with pleasure. “I still love you Samantha.” His voice was low, and hoarse. And just like that, he quickly pulled out of me making me feel empty. I suddenly felt stiff, and began to panic. He just told me he loved me. I wasn’t sure if he didn't mean to say it due to the passion that was going on between us. I sucked in a deep breath and then sighed while he looked up at me.

Our sweaty bodies entwined with one another, and we were both silent. Though, an odd feeling told me that we weren’t alone. For some reason, I felt like someone was watching us. I wasn’t sure if he didn't mean to say it due to the passion that was going on between us. I sucked in a deep breath and then sighed while he looked up at me.

            Danny let a small smile take over his mouth, and he was still breathless. “I don’t think I ever fell out of love with you Sammy.”

            I swallowed hard, wandering if what he was saying was true. Every part of me wanted it to be but you never know with Danny.

Tanner

            I stood outside her house, and I looked over at the car parked out front, knowing exactly whose it was. What a fucking slut! She is supposed to love me. Only me. I know she is only doing this because she feels like she has too. I know she doesn’t love Danny, she loves me. She only wants to be with him because of Beau, I told myself.

            The things I wanted to do to her. God Damnit they were probably happening now with him. The one that will never feel the way I do about her. Fuck! Why didn't she take my threat seriously? It was like she didn't believe that I would do it. Though, I will prove her wrong.

           I quickly walked up to the door, and helped myself into her dark house. As soon as i made it inside i could hear her quiet moans and hard breathing. Every part of me became angry. I wanted to go straight up in there and kill them both. This isnt fair. Danny doesnt deserve her like i do. I have waited so many years to have her and he walks into her life after five years and she suddenly jumps right into bed with him again?

            I hated that I had to report to plan b where I bring Charlie into the picture but it looks like I am going to have too since she isn’t cooperating with me.

          I creeped up the stairs and watched them from afar. Danny was hovered over Samantha practically holding her up from the bed. The sight only made me want to hit something. Fuck! I just want strangle him and make him quit touching what is clearly mine.