-Zoro-

-AN-
This was a request, guys! It was such an adorable idea, I kinda fell in love with it~! *grins* Hope you enjoy!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Early morning. The best time to be awake among the Strawhat Pirates if you were looking for tranquillity. With Luffy, and everyone else still fast asleep, the young woman was left to observe the freshly powdered deck alone.

A thick blanket of snow coated the dense woodwork of the Thousand Sunny,just touching her calf as she smiled softly at the whiteness.

She loved snow.

It was just something about the pristine shine it held. Pure, colour-less, it seemed so out of place in this world of carnage. With a rush of oxygen , she watched as tendrils of crisp air rolled from her mouth, giving a smokey appearance.

She giggled.

One arm remained wrapped around her middle, holding her thick parker jacket tight to her form as she reached up the other hand to her mouth; splitting her middle and index finger, and blowing out of her mouth again. More 'smoke' rolled out.

Sighing happily, he dropped her hand again, crossing it over the other to join it in holding her jacket.

"What are you doing out here?"

A gruff voice called out. Her head swiveled to glance at whoever it was, and she was pleasantly surprised by the yawning face of her favourite man; Zoro.

"I could ask you the same thing."

(Name) chuckled in reply, making the male smirk and shrug. He removed one gloved hand from the pocket of his winter jacket, pointing it towards the crows nest.

"Early training. Luffy will only pester me when he gets bored of the snow, so I figured I'd start early."

Nodding in understanding, the (h/c) allowed her eyes to trail down to the trusty Katana strapped at his hip. She smiled admiringly, she always did want to learn how to use a sword. However, (Name)'s skill was found in her devil fruit.

The ability to tame and control any living creature.

It doesn't sound too threatening to those who are ignorant of it's possibilities, but those people soon realise the danger of it when they're being chased down by a pride of lions.

"Maybe you should teach me some moves sometime. It'd be nice to have a skill to fall back on if my devil fruit fails."

(Name) stated earnestly, smiling softly at the male.

Zoro wondered if, one day, she would ever find out how well that smile worked to eradicate the cold of the winter air.

Glancing down at his swords, he removed his favourite, the Wado Ichimoji, with it's hilt, and held it out.

"We've got time. I'll show you some stuff now."

Her eyes widened as they wandered the length of the white-sheathed blade. She knew it was his favourite, and, much like Luffy with his hat, he tore the head off of any entity that touched it.

"B-But... That's your favourite..."

She whispered in a hushed voice, face a bit awestruck, making Zoro chuckle.

"Yeah, that's true. But I trust you. Besides, I wouldn't wanna be the guy that passed up an opportunity to show someone something that might save their life someday. Kind of a dick move, so come on, take it."

He nodded to the sword, jolting his arm a bit as way of suggesting her to take the weapon. The girl remained shocked and silent for a moment, before smiling happily and taking the blade.