Chapter 35

It's been 8 weeks. 8 weeks of non stop fun!

Niall and I have been going on small trips with Harry and Liam all over Europe.

We've visited London, Spain, Rome, Greece, and Portugal as well. We were enjoying are summer to the fullest.

Niall and I have been growing closer as well.
He decided to stay in Ireland and go to school here with me which was great also!

We are returning home in 2 days and we're trying to make the best of our last trip of the summer. So we decided to go swimming.

We were staying in Liam's vacation house in Spain. Niall and I took one of the rooms while Liam took his own room and Harry took another spare room.

Niall was all ready to go in his swimming trunks he was just waiting on me.

"I'll be ready in a minute babe. Just wait for me in the living room with the rest of the boys." I say trying to get him to leave.

Niall and I haven't been physically intimate at all at this point of our relationship. I know it's bound to happen but I'm not comfortable with him seeing me naked yet.

I quickly changed into my black, two piece bikini and covered my bottom with a somewhat see through black scarf. I slid on my flip flops and grabbed my towel.
As I ascended down the stairs, all three guys' eyes went wide.

None of them have ever seen me in a bikini. It was embarrassing me how the were reacting.

"Ready?" I ask trying to avert their attention away from my half naked body.

They all nodded as we proceeded to leave the house. We drove to the nearest beach and set up out spot as soon as we arrived.

A laid out my towel and lay flat on it as I was trying to tan. I was way too pale for summer and I wanted to change that.

I spent thirty minutes on my back before I turned for another 30. I almost fell asleep but Harry woke me.

"Kenny. You're gonna turn chocolate colored if you don't stop tanning." He joked.

"Ok ok Harry. Don't want me to look like you right?" I jabbed at him jokingly.

He held his hand to his heart and answered me sarcastically.

"How dare you mock my chocolaty-ness?!" He gasped.

We giggled.

His facial expression turned serious in a matter of seconds.

"You know Kendra. Niall really likes you."

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Yes. Like a ton. He keeps telling me he thinks you're 'the one'."

"Are you serious? He said that?" I ask smiling a tad.

"Yes. I'm totally serious. But I'm curious. Have you guys like...done...stuff...you know like...sex?" He asked awkwardly.

"Why? Did he tell you we did?" I asked curiously.

"No no. Not at all. He hasn't said a word about that. I'm just curious as to how serious you two are. He's making all these plans for both of you and I just want to make sure my boy is making the right choice. I mean you're a great girl and everything but I'm just looking out for him."

No we haven't Harry." I said dryly.

"Ah. I see" he replies.

"Is that bad?"