Chapter 41

KENDRA'S POV

"You didn't think I would just let you send him those letters and not stop you right?"

I gulped, afraid of what he was going to say next.

"I have eyes on you Kendra Kimball. I've had eyes on you ever since you left the U.S. Who do you think that creepy old man is who lives across the street from you? I've been paying him to tell me what goes on in that household."

I gasped in shock. Old Mr. Berty? That traitor.

"And don't think I don't know if you're 'cutting' incident." He said dryly. "You really are pathetic Kendra. Always doing everything in your power to get attention."

"You're sick." I spat.

"Shut up!" He yelled kicking me in the stomach.

I yelled in pain.

He kicked me again.

"Stop!" I yelled.

That only triggered him more. He kept kicking me in the stomach so hard. I kept coughing out blood but he didn't care. The evil look on his eyes told me just that.

"You're a slut Kendra. You deserve everything you're getting right now."

I saw his leg swing back. I was getting ready to feel my stomach in pain again but he aimed for something else.

My face.

I was in agony. My nose cracked as his foot kicked it. I yelled in pain and tried dragging myself away but he pulled me up by the hair.

"You worthless cunt."

Matty threw me against the ground which caused me to hit my head. Again.

Next thing I knew I was blacking out. But not before I saw Liam running down the field to come save me.

"Liam." I whispered.

_~_~_~_~_~_

I'm so sorry for writing these horrible violence scenes. I'm building it up so you guys won't get bored.