Chapter 46

MATTY'S POV

Look at her sitting there. Pathetic.

She had her little 'bodyguards' with her.

I scoffed as I made intense eye contact with her. I could feel how afraid I made her. I could see it in the way she sat too.

If only that brown haired asshole didn't interrupt I would've finished her off. I hated seeing her with the blonde. Hated it!

When I hooked up with her slut of a friend back in the U.S. I didn't intend for her to find out. But Kendra is so nosy! She had to know what I was doing every second of the day!

I never saw her after that. Then I found out by her slut ex-bestfriend that she moved to Ireland with her parents.

That's when I found Mr. Berty.
That old pervert agreed to spying on her in an instant.

I never got much until mid year when he started seeing that blonde kid go to her house more often. I was angry.

Kendra and I never officially broke up. And to see her with someone else...that fueled my anger even more.

I had to punish her for what she did. She's acting like a slut with that guy! The same guy that bullied her since day one.

I have to expose the blonde for who he really is. I'm sure his friends don't know that side of him.

And definitely Kendra's parents don't know what he's done to her before either.

It's time for them to find out.

I walked out of school, not bothering to attend any of my other classes.

Things are going to get a lot more fun around here.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

So I just came back from Hurricane Harbor! I'm like 3 shades darker now 😂.

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you have taken a look at the covers I've been making for the chapters :)