Chapter 5

NIALL'S POV

Kendra wasn't in school today and this worried me. I couldn't check up on her without freaking her out. I tried my best to concentrate on the work but I couldn't. Every thought I came to think was of Kendra.

Was she ok? Did she cut again?

I gave up on doing the class work so I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter to ease my mind a bit.

Shit.
*scrolls*

Shit.
*scrolls*

Shit.
*scrolls*

It's occurs to me to find Kendra on twitter. After a moment I found her.

She had lots of followers from the US. I followed her but after changing my name to @hiddenlove.

Her latest tweet bothered me.

@kendra_kimball:
Things have been weird. Something's gonna happen and I'm not sure wether to like it or not?

Was this about me? I've been holding so many emotions back from her and I can't take it anymore. It's time for her to know them.

@hiddenlove:
@kendra_kimball I love you.

She replied by asking 'how can you love someone you've never met. "

I said "I'm closer to you than you think." After that, she didn't answer.

My last tweet to her was this:

@hiddenlove:
@kendra_kimball  I'm sorry

I apologized to her on freaking twitter. I don't even have the balls to do it in person. I'm sure she didn't even see the tweet. Or did she?

My mind raced with scenarios of what would happen if she read it. The last few scared me. That's it. I'm going to her house and telling her everything. I ran out of class after it was over and booked it to her house.

I just couldn't wait any longer.

I arrived at her house and opened the door. I knew she'd have it unlocked.
I was about to call her name when I saw some pictures on the coffee table.

They were of her and her friends.I kept looking at the pictures but got interrupted by a loud scream. I turn around and there Kendra is with a terrified expression on her face. 

What killed me the most is what she said after.

"Please don't hurt me Niall."

_____________________

KENDRA'S POV

I let out a scream. Niall is in my house.

"Please don't hurt me?" I begged him.

His face went soft.

"I didn't come to hurt you." He said.

"W-w-why are you here then?" I asked.

"I came to see how you are. You didn't come to school so I came to check on you." he said blankly.

This infuriated me.

"You came to check on me?! Well do I look Ok to you?!" I yelled.

He was going to talk but I kept ranting.

"It's your fault I'm like this! I can't take one step into that fucking school without being scared shitless because I'm afraid you'll hit me again! I mean, what do I ever do to you for you to hate me so much!!!" I yelled louder.

"I thought you were cute when I first saw you and I was willing to go on a date with you but then you turned all psycho on me and started to treat me like shit. How do you expect me to react when you hate me so-" I got cut off.

Niall slammed his lips into mine and moved them against mine. I stood there in shock for a second. Niall was kissing me. He forced my mouth open with his tongue after not getting anything from me.

I instinctively kissed back. What am I doing? Niall is my enemy?! He pulled away after a few more seconds.

"I don't hate you Kendra." He said.

"B-b-but...w-w-what? I asked confused.

"I love you...I'm sorry." he said.

After that awkward encounter he took off running out of my house.

I repeated those words in my head.

"I love you...I'm sorry."

Niall is @hiddenlove!

But after all the torture he inflicted on me how can he love me?

____________________