Chapter 6

NIALL'S POV

I kissed Kendra. To my surprise she kissed back. I just couldn't hold in my emotions any longer. It felt like I was suffocating not telling Kendra that I love her. I'm such a pussy though. I ran out after we kissed. I just wish she understood my side and forgave me. But I know that it's going to take a lot of work for that.

I'm so in love with Kendra, especially after that kiss. Our first kiss. I mean her lips...they fit so perfectly with mine...they taste so sweet and are so mesmerizing.

How could I ever feel such hate for her?

_____________________________

KENDRA'S POV

I hate Niall, don't I? But why did I kiss back?!

I am so confused. I shouldn't have let him. I should have pushed him away and slapped him like he deserves.

As I pondered over the feel of his lips on mine, I couldn't help but argue with myself. I don't know what brought him to say that he loves me but I think it's a trap. He's trying to get me to trust him only to hurt me when my guard is down.

Oh but he is so wrong. How stupid does he think I am?

I decided to call my friends over and ask them for advice. I really need to get my thoughts straight and they are usually the ones to help.

••••••••••••••

"So he flat out kissed you?"

"Well yeah. I was yelling at him and he kissed me and he said he loves me and that he's sorry, then he ran out." I answered.

"And did you kiss back?"

"Weeeeeell..." I said nervously.

"Did you?!"

"Yes. But I didn't know what to do. I wasn't just gonna stand there!"

"Kendra. You led him on by doing that. Now he's not gonna leave you alone."

"Like he ever does." I say coldly.

"Did you feel anything? Like sparks?"

"Umm... A little... My stomach felt a little warm." I said remembering the feeling.

"Kendra... I think you have a crush on him."

"No I don't. I hate that bastard. He's been ruining my senior year and my life. I can't like him. He's a monster."

"Oh Kenny."

That's my nickname. Only the girls call me that.

"You're like Belle in Beauty & The Beast. I'm sure you're gonna end up falling for him."

"Don't say that! I can't love him." I reprimand my friends. They back off of the subject and soon made their way home. I'm dreading school tomorrow. I don't want to see him. Maybe I shouldn't go? But I've already missed school today and apparently we had a surprise test that I'm going to need to make up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day...

NIALL'S POV

I'm at school, sitting in my car. I'm contemplating wether or not to talk to Kendra about last night. I really like her and I want to apologize to her but I know it won't be enough.

I have 3rd period with her anyways so I'll talk to her then. If she even comes to school today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOOOOOOO?