Chapter 20

KENDRA'S POV

"Who's coming?" I asked after hearing his conversation on the phone.

"Oh my friends are coming from Uni. They're on spring break so they're staying at my house."

"Oh cool. What are their names?" I ask curiously.

"Liam, Harry, and Zayn. And I want you to meet them." He smiles.

"Really?" I said smiling.

"Yeah. You're important to me and it's only right that they meet you." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

"I'm sure they'll love ya." He said kissing me on the lips.

"Mmm. You taste like hash browns babe." He said laughing.

"Do I hmm?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah." He said taking a bite from his hash brown.

I just looked at him and smiled. We finished our breakfast rather quickly and relaxed on my couch.

"Babe. Let me see your face."

I turned as he studied me. He stood up and headed to my kitchen, then came back with ice, Advil, and water.

"Take these and put the ice on your cheek."

I put the ice on my bruises and took the Advil. We cuddled and watched a movie until I fell asleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

NIALL'S POV

"Yeah. No yeah. Just go to my house. I'll be there soon....... No! Don't eat everything!" I said to Harry on the phone.

They've arrived at my house and I'm still at Kendra's house.

"Ok Harry. Whatever. I'll see ya lads soon eh?"

I hang up the phone and go to check on Kenny. She started to wake up right as I got there.

"Hey Kenny. How ya feeling?" I asked her sitting next to her on the bed.

"Good."

"Your bruises look a little better. And your gash is healing." I say rubbing her arm.

"Yeah? Are they?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah....you're beautiful babe. Did you know that?" I said really admiring every single detail about her.

She's got the perfect body, beautiful blue eyes, silky hair, the cutest nose, and the pinkest and fullest lips I've ever seen.

"I am not." She said crossing her arms.

"You are!" I objected while hugging her from behind and resting my chin on her neck.

"Now stop being stubborn and come to my house. I want you to meet my friends."

"At least let me cover this massacre of a face first Niall." She says taking out her makeup bag.

- - - - - - - -

"Lads! Ya home?!" I yelled in my house.

Right on cue, the guys came running down the stairs. They hugged me saying they missed me and they eyed Kendra a bit.

"Lads. This is Kendra, my girlfriend. Kendra. This is Liam.

"Hello." He said waving.

"Harry."

"Hi." He said smiling.

"Zayn."

"Vas Happening." He said with a finger point.

"And Louis."

"Heyyy!" He said with a wave.

"Nice to meet you guys." Kenny says shaking their hands.

"Mate. We were just watching a movie. Wanna join?" Liam asked me.

"You wanna join Kenny?" I asked Kendra.

She nods her head. We head upstairs but Liam pulls me aside while Kendra chats with Louis.

"What's up Liam?" I ask curiously.

"Isn't this the same girl you.. you know..."

"Yeah. It is. But we cleared things up. She forgave me."

"Ya sure? I don't want you to hurt her man. She seems like a nice girl."

"She is Liam. She means the world to me." I say seriously.

Liam pats me on the back and chuckles.

"You are so whipped mate."

"I don't care. I love her." I say smiling.

"She seems like she loves you too but she doesn't want to admit it to herself yet. She seems very reserved when she's with you. I mean she's chatting with Louis just fine but she's shy around you."

"I know. We're working on that." I sigh.

"Just treat her right Nialler. I can tell she's special to you. Don't let her get away." Liam says patting my back and going with the rest of the lads.

It's going to be my life to treat her right. After all the pain I put her through, she deserves to live like a queen.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

CHEESY AF LOL