Chapter 49

NIALL'S POV

I had a strange feeling i was being followed. I knew it was Matty.

Kendra had already warned me that he was at her house with her parents as well as the fact that she was kicked out.

I gave her a quick call before going to my place from school.

"Niall?" She said answering my call.

"Babe. You sound worried. What's wrong?"

"Please be careful Niall, Matty has an agenda. I'm sure he probably thinks that I'll be at your place right now so watch out for him."

"Of course I will princess. But I have an idea..."

Our call continued as I elaborated on a plan to get him to confess on what he's done to my Kenny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home and look all around to make sure Matty followed me home. I see a car I've never seen in my neighborhood before. That's definitely him. The dark tints on his windows are a dead giveaway.

I quickly get out of my car and go inside. I change my outfit to make him think I'm going to see Kenny. I take a letter that I wrote to Kenny and put it in my notebook but made sure it stuck out for him to see.

If he thinks he can do anything that will make my Kenny hate me, he is dead wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KENDRA'S POV

I sat on Harry's couch, waiting for the rest of the boys to get here.

I was very anxious. I don't want anything to happen to Niall and I know what Matty is capable of.

I continue sitting here, constantly fidgeting with my hair and hoping the boys get here safely.

"You know if you need your hair braided I'm your man." Harry said jokingly.

"Very funny Harry."

"Kenny dear, don't worry so much. Everything is going to go according to plan. YOU were the one who made the plan after all." He said while rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah...no....you're absolutely right. The boys are very good at taking care of themselves." I said grabbing his hand on my shoulder.

Regardless, I couldn't shake this worried feeling. I haven't felt this in about a year.
The last time I felt this way was when Niall bullied me.

I shake my head to try and shake the memories and feelings from those horrible days away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry has been calling the boys to make sure they have everything we need to take down Matty. Everything was in place and the boys were heading over.

"Everything is in place love. Liam and Zayn are on their way and Niall is making sure that asshole is following him." He said kneeling next to me.

"That's great. Thank you so much for all you and the boys are doing for me Harry. I truly appreciate it."

"Let me tell you this Kendra," he said holding my hand "You're like a little sister to me. There's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you. Right now...you need us and we are going to be here until you don't. And even then, we'll be there."

I got down on my knees and gave Harry a hug. I've never been shown this much support and to receive it was a feeling I will never forget.

As we sit there hugging, we hear cars starting to pull up. Its Liam and Zayn. Harry and I walk outside and start acting out our plan just in case someone is watching. We all walk back inside to Harry's place and update each other on our roles we are playing to finally unveil the evil that is Matty.

"Lads, park your cars in the garage so we won't be suspicious." Harry instructed Liam and Zayn.

~~~~~~~ ~ ~

NIALL'S POV

Everything is going according to plan. I drove down the street to be out of sight from that douchebag. I pulled out my tablet and turned my surveillance streaming on. Matty is in my house looking for dirt on Kendra and I.

"Go straight to my room you dumbass."

Right on cue he walks into my room and starts looking at all the pictures we took in Portugal. The disgust on his face was clear. He hates the fact that Kendra is happy with me.

"Keep hating asshole."

He keeps wandering around my room aimlessly.

That is until he finds my notebook. The notebook that I write absolutely everything in. Kendra has read each and everyone of those pages.

All but one.

He opens the notebook and starts reading it. He smiles and takes the page with him in his pocket. before he steps out of my place, he stops at a picture of all of us in Portugal. He points at the lads and heads toward his car.

I have no clue what page he took. All I hope I that it wasn't the one I just wrote last night.

MATTYS POV

I'm sitting in my car wondering where I can get the addresses on these idiots, when I see a car coming towards me.

I duck a little just to remain unseen.

It's the blonde who stole Kendra from me.

He quickly bolts from his car and into his house. He seems like he's in a rush?

This is perfect. He's the perfect way to find where Kendra is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later he comes back out with an overnight bag and a book in his hand. The same book I took the letter from. He looks at ease so I'm sure he didn't notice anything missing.

"What a clueless idiot he is." I say laughing.

My plan is running faster than anticipated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GUYS! IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOONG TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN ON!

AS PER MY LAST AUTHORS COMMENT, I GOT THAT JOB OBVIOUSLY. BEEN THERE FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND I GET TO WORK WITH MY BEST FRIEND WHICH IS AWwSOME!

I TRULY APOLOGIZE, I KNOW A FEW OF YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING AN UPDATE AND I PROMISED ONE BUT NEVER WROTE ONE!!

FYI: I AM NOW 22 AND I DECIDED TO REREAD MY STORIES TO SEE HOW CRINGEWORTHY THEY ARE AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS I AM MORTIFIED! THERE ARE SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS! I WILL BE FIXING THOSE THOUGH! IM JUST GLAD TO BE BACK!!

PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO MESSAGE ME AND COMMENT! FEEDBACK IS GREATLY WELCOMED! IDEAS AS TO WHERE WE WANT THE STORY TO GO ARE WELCOMED AS WELL!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS!!