Chapter 48

KENDRA'S POV

3 days. It's been 3 days. I've been living with Harry since my parents don't know him too well and won't randomly show up at his flat.

Harry's been a real gentleman. He let me take the guest room and he set up my stuff without me noticing.

I called Niall immediately after I left and he was waiting at Harry's house.

He was expecting me to move into his house but knowing Matty, he'd follow Niall home and sabotage his house.

All I could do for now was stay at Harry's.

"Darling, do you want some tea?" Harry asked peeking his head through the door.

"Yes please Harry."

A few minutes later he came into the room with two cups of tea in his hands. He sat down next to me and grinned.

"Is there any chance you'd like to talk about it?" He asked sincerely.

"There's not much to say about it Harry." I shrugged.

"What I don't get is why they kicked you out?"

"They don't approve of my relationship with Niall after what he did senior year." I stated.

"What did he do?"

Oh no. Harry doesn't know?

"He umm...he bullied me." I stammered.

"He. What?"

"He bullied me Harry." I repeated.

"He never told me he bullied you! How could he?!"

"Harry calm down! He apologized and promised never to hurt me again and he's been doing just that. Don't be angry with him." I pleaded. "Harry look at me."

His head was hung low and I knelt in front of him to see his face.

Tears were streaming down his face.

He grabbed my arm and pulled my sleeve up.

"Is that why you have this?" He asked sobbing.

"How do you know about this?"

"Answer me Kenny."

I nodded.

"I saw it during our vacation in Portugal. I was going to ask you about it but it was never the right time."

"Harry, have you....cut before?"

He looked off into space and proceeded to take his shirt off.

"You see the butterfly? Feel the skin there." He said grabbing fingers and setting them on his stomach softly.

There were many small bumps that protruded from his stomach.

"Why Harry?" I asked.

"I used to get bullied too." He admitted. "That's why I'm so overprotective of you Kenny. I've been in your shoes and to see such beautiful girl like you being hurt, it gave me so much pain." He sobbed.

I couldn't help but hug him. He was broken, as was I. I mean not as literal but we had both been emotionally broken at one point.

I let go of him and buttoned his shirt back on. He grabbed my arm again and rubbed my scar.

"Don't ever cut Kenny. You're not alone anymore."

"Thank you Harry."

We sat there in and let the silence speak for itself.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

MATTY'S POV

(Next school day)

Of course she'd leave. She always leaves. She can't handle staying in one place for too long.

She left me and now her parents. Soon enough she'll be leaving Niall too. I have so much in store for this whore. I just need to find her.

I know for fact she ran to the blonde's house. I just need to find out where he lives.

I waited until class got out to follow him to his car. Kendra wasn't in sight but I'm sure they'll be together later.

_~_~_~_~_

I stopped at the corner as the blonde pulled into a driveway which I'm guessing was his. He walked inside and after about an hour he came back out with a fresh set of clothes.

He was probably going to meet up with Kendra. This gives me the perfect opportunity to snoop through his house.

He quickly sped off and so I slowly pulled up.

Idiot. He left a window open.

I quickly climbed through and landed in what seems his living room. Quite neat for a college kid.

I snooped around only to find nothing interesting, that is until I reached his bedroom.

Of course the cliché pictures of his vacation with Kendra and two other guys were hung up.
Typical teenage bedroom.

There was nothing here I could use against him. Absolutely nothing.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a thin notebook poking out from under the mattress.
I pulled it out and opened it to the first page.
There was a long letter addressed to Kendra which read:

To Kendra kimball:

You're quite a pathetic twat aren't you? Do you really think I don't see you talk to your friends behind my back? You think you're safe at your own home but I have kept a close eye on you. I absolutely loathe you. You're a disgusting bitch. You're just like my dead mother if I can even call her a mother. I hate that you look so much like her. I hate it. I wish I could kill you just so i wouldn't have to see that hideous face ever again.

Bingo. This is gold. This guy wanted to kill her! She'll never love him after reading this!

But now to send this to her?

A text? No too main stream.
I'll send it to her in a letter. But who's house was she staying at because I never saw her stuff here.

"She's probably with one of the other two guys in the pic."

Under the pic was written;

"Liam, Kendra, Niall, and Harry."

Now to find their homes.

-------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry been quite busy with work and all.

I'm still waiting on a call from the interview I had last week and I'm super worried!