Chapter 11

KENDRA'S POV

After walking along the lake, Niall took me home.

When we got to my house, he walked me to the door like a true gentleman. He nervously fiddled his fingers and asked me yet gain if he could kiss me. I stuttered a yes to him and we kiss.

He caresses my cheek as his lips lock with mine. His delicate yet firm lips make my mind dizzy and my heart flutter. He pulls away and smiles.

We say our goodbyes as he walks towards his car. As he drives off I brush my lips with my fingertips, remembering the feel of his lips on mine.

I really liked the date but I'm having mixed feelings. I want to like him but I can't forgive him this easily. I need advice and quick. I call Angie, Jessie, and Bri over to talk and they get to my house in about 5 minutes.

"Hey Kenny." Bri said happily.

"Hey. Come in." I said ushering them in.

"Miracle that this Niall kid lets you see us now, huh?" Jessie said oblivious to what I was going to tell them.

"Yeah! What's up with him. Why the change of heart all of a sudden?" Angie asked.

"Well...that's why I asked you guys to come over. I need advice." I said stalling the truth I was going to reveal, "I kinda went on a date with Niall."

The looks on their faces were priceless. They looked like they just saw a ghost.

"You're joking right?" Jessie said hoping I was kidding.

"I'm not. I went on a date with him."

"Kendra. Why? He put you through all that pain and you go on a date with him?!" Angie asked clearly irritated.

"I dont know why I said yes but I did. He apologized for everything he did and promised to not hurt me again. I know I shouldn't be this easy on him but..."

"But?" They all asked in unison.

"I think I like him. He's been sweet and caring to me and he's taking me on another date this Sunday."

"Kenny. I knew you'd like him sooner or later but do you really want to be in a relationship with him?" Bri asked concerned.

"I'm not sure about a relationship just yet but... I have feelings for him. I don't want to like him but I do. I don't know what to do."

They girls sat there thinking for a while until Bri spoke up.

"Do what your heart wants. If you like him, give him a chance. He may have hurt you in the past but he's changing for you and that shows he truly likes you. If you like him, let him in." Bri said with such wiseness.

"Wait...have you two kissed yet?" Angie asked.

"Um. Yeah." I said blushing.

"Did you feel something?"

"Yes. I honestly did. I really liked the kisses."

"Oooh. More than one?" Bri asked smirking.

"Yeah." I said laughing.

"Well we just wanna say be careful. Do what your heart wants and if it wants to be with Niall, so be it." Angie and Jessie add in.

"Thank you guys. I really needed someone to clear my mind a bit." I said finally taking a deep breath.

We chilled at my house for a while until it got late. They left to their houses, leaving me to rest after our long talk. I finally have some input in this whole episode with Niall and I'm glad that they're supportive of my feelings.

_________________

NIALL'S POV

After dropping Kendra off at her house I drove home. I couldn't get my mind off of the amazing date. I'm so happy that she liked it. She even let me kiss her. TWICE! I have a feeling that something is brewing in her heart and that it's bringing us closer. I felt her heart skip a beat when I kissed her, or maybe it was mine. Whosever heart it was, I know we have a love growing and I hope it lasts.

Kendra is my hope. She made me happy when she said yes to another date and to another kiss.

Now I have to plan the next date. I want her to have fun and I think I know the perfect place for this.

I have to make some calls to get this date perfect.

-------------------------

I know it's short but I have a long chapter planned soon so bear with me.

I like to see that people appreciate my work.

I know I'm fairly new to Wattpad so my writing style probably sucks and I applaud to my readers who endure it.

Love you guys!