Chapter 34

Kendra's POV

One Week Later

"Hurry Niall! The ceremony starts at 6 and it is now 5:45!" I exclaimed as I put my graduation gown on.

I heard his footsteps down the stairs and when I turned my jaw dropped. There he stood in his white tuxedo looking sexy as fuck. He had his fading blonde hair combed to perfection. He thinks I don't realize that he dyes his hair but it's cute that he does.

Anyways, he stepped closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"How do I look babe?" He asked turning 360 for me to see his outfit.

"Babe, you look hot," I giggled, "but put your gown on or we're gonna be late!"

He did as I told him to and put his gown on. We hurried to his car and immediately sped off once we were buckled in.

A few minutes later we arrived to our football field which is where the ceremony is being held.
We held hands as we walked down the stairs from the parking lot. He looked at me with a smile and whispered in my ear,

"Are you ready babe?

"I've been ready babe. I can't wait to be done with high school and move onto new things."

"Mr Horan! Ms. Kimball! Get in your seats!"

It was the principal. Oops.

We hurriedly sat at our assigned seats which weren't too far away from each other. We smiled and blew kisses to each other.

"Hello parents and graduates. I welcome you to this years commencement ceremony. I am principal Jones. Please be seated."

He waited for everyone to take a seat and continued.

"I just want to say congratulations to the Class of 2015 for this great accomplishment. You have made it through another great chapter in your lives. Now it's time for the games to end. You will all become adults in a few years, you'll go to college, fall in love, get married, have kids and you'll look back at this moment and realize this is just the beginning. From this day forward your lives will change."

His words hit me like a truck. Our lives will change. Niall's going off to college for sure and I don't even know where I'm going. I have nowhere to go.

All these thoughts rushed through my head and I almost missed them calling out Niall's name.

"Niall Horan." The principle announced as he swiftly paraded across the stage.

They shook hands and posed for a picture and after that he strolled off the stage and returned to his seat. He looked back at me and flashed me a smile. God that smile! I loved it!

Soon enough they were calling my name.

"Kendra Kimball."

I walked across that stage and shook hands with principal Jones and smiled for a picture. I peeked to Niall's direction and I saw his flash go off. Did he just take a picture?!

I brushed it off as I took my diploma and walked down the stage and back to my seat. I looked at Niall and he flashed yet another smile of his.

As principal Jones kept reading off the list of students, I took it as a perfect time to daydream about my favorite subject...Niall.

He looked so handsome in that white Tuxedo.

Especially the way he combed his hair. And seeing him in his cap and gown made me feel so proud of him. He's changed so much this year and I can't help but smile because he's changed for the better.

I love this boy so much. I never thought I'd love him as much as I do. Even after all he put me through first semester.

"That was our last graduate ladies and gentlemen. I ask that all graduates take a stand. It is my honor to present to you, the Class of 2015!"

In an instant over 200 caps are in the air. I look up in awe and capture this beautiful moment. I wasn't quick enough to take a picture but I will remember this moment forever.

As the caps fell, I looked around the mass of elated teenagers for Niall and I instantly found him. He had opened his gown, showing his perfectly sexy white tuxedo. So I did the same and opened my gown, revealing my black lace dress.

As we got closer we hugged tightly.

"We did it baby!" He yelled over the noise of the school band playing.

"We did it!" I smiled hugging him tighter.

In his embrace I felt free, loved, and safe. Everything I've ever wanted to feel I'm feeling now.

I pulled apart from the embrace and looked my boyfriend in the eyes.

"Life starts now Niall." I said as he smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

Everything felt so perfect today.

We kissed a while longer until Bri, Angie, Jessie, and Louis found us.

"Guys! We're out of this hell hole!" Louis yelled.

"Let's go party guys! Harry and the guys are in the parking lot waiting for us." Bri said as she unzipped her gown.

We all met Harry and the guys in the parking lot as they congratulated us and gave us girls bouquets of roses. They gave the guys beer. Typical.

Soon after we left to Niall's house where Liam, Harry, and Zayn had been this morning getting everything prepared for a bash tonight. As we stepped inside there was booze everywhere.

There was a beer pong table, snacks, and even a DJ.

"Wow Harry. You guys went above and beyond." I say in awe.

"Our crazy youngsters only graduate from high school once, love. Gotta make the best of it. Now drink up! Guests will be arriving soon!" He cheered as he handed us all drinks.

"To the Class Of 2015!" Zayn toasted.

"And to a new beginning!" Bri added.

"To a bright future." Niall concluded.

We drank up and cheered loudly.
We heard the doorbell ring. We all looked at each other and smirked.

"Party!!!" We all yelled in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think guys?!?! I was pretty stuck on what to make this chapter about but what's better than a sentimental graduation? Haha anyways this isn't the end of the story even though it seems like it. There's plenty more where this came from.

Special thanks to:
mediZayn
briana_smith1738
phoenix5915

Thank you so much for all the love you've given this story. 💕💕💕💕