Chapter 39

NIALL'S POV

"Mate! What's up with you lately? You've been in a pissy mood." Harry asked.

"Leave me alone Styles."

He held his hands in the air and backed away from me.

It's been six weeks. Six weeks without seeing Kendra.

I couldn't stand to see her face. That slut cheated on me with her ex. She never even denied it either!

_~_~_~_~_~_

NIALL'S POV

Six weeks. It's been six weeks and no word from Niall.

I didn't expect him to since he was acting like his old self again.

I've been avoiding his spots at school and thankfully it was a big school. I don't want to relive the memories from senior year.

"Kenny?"

I turn to see Liam. His face shocked to see me.

"Kenny dear! It's been weeks! Where have you been?" He asked twirling me in a hug.

"Why don't you ask your 'best friend'." I say sarcastically.

"He hasn't said a word to us Kenny."

"That-that bastard thinks I cheated on him. With my ex. And...he hit me again."

His face turned red in anger.

"He. Hit? You?" He hissed. His fists clenching at my words.

I nodded.

"He didn't even let me defend myself. He called me a slut and pushed me to the ground."
I whispered.

Liam took off. Who knows where but he was angry.

I was going to run after him but someone got in my way.

"Sorry!" We both apologized.

When I looked at his person's face I cringed.

"Kendra?"

"Matty." I gulped.

"So, you go to school here to then?" He asked.

"Uh yeah."

"That's great! I thought I was going to be the only American here." He chuckled.

"Matty." I sighed,"Don't expect me to be all buddy buddy with you. I still resent you for cheating on me with my ex-best friend."

"Kendra come on! It was a mistake!"

"You know what Matty! Fuck mistakes! Mistakes have made me lose everything good in my life!"

"Don't say that."

"Don't say what. Hmm? Everything was going perfect Matty until you came along. My ex boyfriend accused me on cheating on him because he found letters, a bunch of them, from you! How do you explain that!" I yelled.

"I put them there." He stated.

"You. What?!" I hissed.

"I put them there. I knew you were dating someone Kendra. You weren't home all summer and I knew if I hid those fake letters he'd get mad at you and break up with you."

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled pushing him to the wall.

"I still love you!" He blurted out.

I paused in shock. After everything he's caused, he still loves me. God I hated him right now.

"You piece of shit!" I heard someone yell.

I looked around the corner and to my surprise it was Liam?!

Niall was on the floor holding his face. Liam stood in a tense stance. I ran to the scene to try and calm Liam down.

"Liam!" I yelled.

His eyes met mine but he still wouldn't relax.

"Liam. Calm down. You've done enough."

"He. Hit. You. Kendra, he deserves what he's getting."

"Ah. I see what's going on here. Now that we're over you're kissing up to him! My best friend!" Niall exclaimed wiping blood from his mouth.

"Why do you care Niall. You left me anyways."

"I left you because you're a slut."

As much as I knew he was lying, his words hurt. To know that the guy I loved so much hates me again made me depressed.

I held my hand in the air, and with the utmost force that I had, I slapped him.

I opened my eyes after I heard the smack only to see Niall looking at me bewildered.

"Don't you EVER call me a slut again." I stated angrily. I stormed out of the circle that had formed and made my way to my car.

This college thing is going to drag me to the pits of hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback? Love it? Hate it?

I have the next 3 chapters ready for publishing! But I want to see more guys! I love when you guys comment!!

And what do you guys think of the new cover? Hmm?

💕💕💕