Chapter 4

NIALL'S POV

What have I done? I've hurt her so much to the point of self harm. I hope that's only the first time and definitely the last. I know I've treated her like shit and there's no excuse for it.

The day I met her in class I thought she was pretty. I was even considering asking her out. But when I saw her at her locker and she turned to look at me...everything changed. Those blue eyes...they reminded me of the past. A past I have not been wanting to remember.

I hated my mother for leaving me. She was the only one I had. How could she leave me?

Greg committed suicide. In a note he left, he mentioned not being able to bear with life without dad with us.

Mother overdosed soon after that. I know it was no accident either. She left a letter.
She knew I had no one else yet she still left me.

I hated her for it and I took out my anger on Kendra. Now I regret everything I've done to Kendra. She deserves nothing I've done to her and I wish there was something I could do to make it up to her.

But what?

____________________

KENDRA'S POV

After I yelled at Niall to leave I laid down and cried. I thought he was going to hit me. How did he get in my house in the first place? And why?

So many thoughts were running through my mind and I couldn't think straight. I ended up just falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning and decided not to go to school. I texted my friends which is the only way I can communicate with them where Niall can't find out about.

Me:
Hey girls I'm not going to school. Not feeling well. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just don't tell anyone please.

Girls:
Ok. Hope you feel better. And don't worry. We won't. Don't want you to get hurt more.

Me: Thanks. I'll be at school tomorrow. I hope.

After I texted the girls I went to the bathroom to change my bandage.

I peeled it off and there was dried blood on it. I looked at the gash and it was healing. I'm sure there was going to be a scar there. I didn't cut deep but I broke skin.

After tending to my wound I sit at my computer and scrolled through my twitter. I have many followers from back in America. They've been very supportive and only they know what's going on with me.

I decided to tweet them today.

@kendra_kimball:
Things have been weird. Something's gonna happen and I'm not sure wether to like it or not?

I got many replies like,

@lilmisscali:
@kendra_kimball stay strong. Don't give up. Be strong for yourself and your future.

@mishalovesme:
@kendra_kimball don't let this affect you. Keep fighting and stand your ground.

I got a strange tweet too.

@hiddenlove:
@kendra_kimball I love you.

I've never gotten one like this before. It's really weird. I don't even know this person and they say the love me?

I decided to tweet back.

@kendra_kimball:
@hiddenlove how can you be in love with someone you've never met?

They tweeted back.

@hiddenlove:
@kendra_kimball I'm closer to you than you think. I can't stop thinking about you.

Ok this is creeping me out.

@hiddenlove:
@kendra_kimball: I'm sorry.

I'm sorry? Ok this is freaky. I logged out of twitter and went downstairs to make myself some food. I scurried down the stairs but slowed down once I got to the last few steps.

I felt an eerie presence as chills ran down my spine.

Someone's in my house.

___________________

Thumbs up?