I Close My Eyes and Dream of You

"So when are they getting here?" Jonghyun asked, sitting down on the couch next to Kibum.

"They said they're almost here" Minho answered, "5 minutes away"

"What are their names again?" Kibum asked, resting his head on his fist.

"The blonde one is Jinki and the dark haired one is Taemin" Minho answered, "I've been friends with them for about a month now, we should all get along just fine"

"Taemin sounds nice, but of course that's the only one you ever talk about" Kibum mumbled the last part and received a glare from Minho.

"I talk about Jinki too" Minho said defensively.

"Yea, if it has to do with Taemin as well" Kibum replied, "Don't worry though, I won't say anything too embarrassing"

There was a knock at the door and Minho sprung up, rushing to answer it. A boy with black hair walked in with his hands behind his back smiling, the second one came up beside him. He had blonde hair and was about the same height as the dark haired one, and he smiled at them slightly goofy.

"Hello, I'm Lee Taemin" The black haired bowed, "It's very nice to meet you"

"Lee Jinki" The blonde one bowed as well, still smiling.

"Kim Jonghyun" He smiled.

"Kim Kibum" He told them, looking Taemin up and down.

Kibum could see how Minho had fallen for him, he looked too precious for this world. He also saw how he made friends with Jinki, that smile could brighten even the darkest days.

"We ordered chicken, it should be here soon so just relax and we can get to know each other" Jonghyun told them.

"I think we will be great friends" Jinki said with a serious expression, earning laughter from the rest of the room.

"He really loves chicken" Minho explained, sitting down next to Taemin on the other couch.

Jinki sat in the space between Kibum and Jonghyun and they smiled at him.

"Taemin, show them your talent" Minho suggested and Taemin got up slowly.

"Talent, what kind of talent?" Kibum asked.

"Just watch" Jinki smiled.

Taemin got out his phone and turned on a dubstep mix of an American pop song. After a few beats he began dancing to it, completely focused not making any mistake they could pick out. Kibum and Jonghyun watched with amazement of how he flowed with the music. Kibum looked to Minho and mouthed "I approve" to him and Minho just motioned for him to keep quiet. Taemin smiled when the song ended and there was a round of applause from the other four.

"Thank you" The youngest told them, "I love dancing"

"Maybe we could get together and put together something" Kibum suggested, "You're really good"

"That sounds great" Taemin's smile grew.

There was a knock for the second time today, but this time Jonghyun rushed to answer it. He came back with an unwanted guest in Kibum's opinion and boxes of chicken.

"Who's this?" Jinki asked curiously.

"This is my girlfriend" Jonghyun smiled proudly.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jung Chaeyeong" She bowed and her brown hair rested on her shoulders as she smiled at them.

"This is Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin" Jonghyun gestured to them, "Minho's introducing us to them finally"

The two smiled and said "Hello" to her before they all migrated to the small dining room to eat.

Throughout dinner Kibum was trying to get his mind off how much he wished he was Chaeyeong. You see, Kibum has known Jonghyun for five years now, only a year ago did he realize how he felt about the boy. It took him months to accept that he was in love with a straight guy, and it absolutely broke him. He never knew what a pain one-sided love was until now. No one knew about his crush on the boy except for Minho, which is how Kibum found out about Minho's feelings for Taemin.

Kibum focused his attention on Jinki, he was good looking and he seemed really sweet, but he couldn't see himself with Jinki like he could with Jonghyun. He looked back at Jonghyun, but quickly looked down at his food as him and Chaeyeong kissed in front of him. Kibum would feel rude if he said it made him physically ill, but he wouldn't be lying. He felt nauseous just from watching them. It was one of the many times Kibum wanted to be there, but at the same time he wanted to leave as quickly as possible.

Instead of waiting for a good time to have an excuse to leave like he sometimes did, he endured it since Jonghyun was supposed to stay the night at his place tonight. Those nights were usually nice, Kibum could pretend they were dating in his mind and it would only be broken if Jonghyun talked about Chaeyeong.

The minutes felt like hours as Kibum waited for it to be time to go, meeting Jinki and Taemin was nice and all, but he didn't think he could handle being around Jonghyun and Chaeyeong any longer. Kibum drove Chaeyeong home though, trying to tone out the two lovebirds in the back of his car. When they arrived at her house they both got out and said their goodbyes, then Jonghyun sat in the passenger's seat for the ride to Kibum's.

AN: Here it is! I'm posting this before I have many things to do and school has started so I will do my best to update.