I Don't Know What Will Happen

If Kibum was with Jinki, Jonghyun wouldn't even enter his mind for a second. He trained himself to be like that, he wasn't going to hurt him. They spent a lot more time together, whenever the others had stuff to do they were together until one had to leave for work. They often slept over at each other's places, whoever had work that day would be the bed for the night. Lately, it had been Kibum's and Jinki would have diner hot and ready for when the younger came home. Tonight, it was Jinki's house they would be sleeping at.

Jinki always hated working on Fridays, but he needed the money. Kibum prepared diner like Jinki did for him, and had it hot when the older came home. Then Jinki would shower and Kibum would get ready for bed himself. They always fell asleep in each other's arms, happy and anticipating the next day. When Kibum was with Jinki, he started to feel happy for the first time in a while.

Waking up was a routine too, the one who didn't shower the night before would do so while the other made breakfast. Jinki listened for the water to stop before he said anything.

"Get it while it's hot!" Jinki yelled as he finished up.

Kibum was out in no time, his stomach rushing him to the table.

"I'm so hungry the smell of it is almost edible" Kibum said before taking a huge bite of egg.

"You're so cute" Jinki commented smiling at him.

"I just shoved egg into my mouth" Kibum scoffed.

"It was cute" Jinki replied.

Kibum just giggled before stuffing his face with more food.

After breakfast, they began to pick out what'd they were to wear to the triple date that evening. It was more of Kibum finding what Jinki had that would match what he had already decided on.

"This would match" Kibum said while sifting through clothes.

Jinki watched him in awe, he still couldn't believe they were dating. He never thought he'd get that lucky that the guy he liked would like him back.

They were both pulled out of their thoughts when the door bell rang.

"Were you expecting visitors?" Kibum asked confused.

"No" Jinki answered just as confused.

Kibum put the clothes down and followed Jinki to the front door. The doorbell rang again and Jinki answered it, eyes widening at the sight.

"Jinki!" A female voice rang as she wrapped her hands around the taller.

"Umma" Jinki smiled.

"Your Appa is in the car, he's coming though" Mrs. Lee told him and broke the hug, "It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too" Jinki replied, "What brings you two here?"

"We haven't seen you for months so we decided to drop by, we've missed you" She answered as Mr. Lee walked up.

"Hello son" He smiled and came up to him for a hug.

"You should've called so I could have something ready" Jinki told them.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?" Mr. Lee asked.

Kibum froze, how was Jinki going to introduce them? Boyfriends or just friends? He was jerked away from his thoughts quickly as he came closer and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Kim Kibum" He waved and bowed to the elders.

"Umma, Appa, this is Kim Kibum" Jinki said and wrapped his arm around Kibum's waist, "My boyfriend" He smiled.

The two's facial expressions fell at the words 'My boyfriend' and a silence filled the room.

"W-What?" Mrs. Lee asked as if she didn't hear, "Did you say... boyfriend?"

"Yes" Jinki answered with a serious voice, taking note of the situation, "What's the problem?"

"You must mean you're just really close friends, our Jinki wouldn't be gay" Mrs. Lee replied.

"Your Jinki is gay, Kibum is my boyfriend" Jinki told her.

"This bastard" Mr. Lee finally spoke, fist headed to Jinki's face.

Kibum had been watching Mr. Lee in fear and was prepared when his fist came flying. He pushed Jinki out of the way, the elder's fist landing on his cheek.

"Kibum!" Jinki gasped and checked to see if he was okay.

Jinki was quickly dragged away by his father.

"How could you do this and upset your Umma like this?!" He asked angry.

"There's nothing to be upset about, there's nothing wrong with it!" Jinki yelled in response.

His father threw him to the ground in rage and started to punch his face, each fist followed by the next. Kibum grabbed the man's arm to stop him, tears streaming down his face.

"You made him like this didn't you!" Mr. Lee yelled, "This is all your fault!"

"Yes, hit me, just stop hitting your son please" Kibum managed before he was drug to his feet by his shirt.

"You ruined my son, he was never like this before!" He yelled, sending punches to the face and gut.

Jinki scrambled to his feet, and stumbled in the direction of his father. Jinki's fist flew with a yell to his father's cheek, earning a gasp from his mother. Mr. Lee let go of Kibum's shirt and stared at Jinki shocked.

"Jinki, how dare you hit your father" Mrs. Lee spoke up.

"How dare you let him hit me" Jinki replied, "Now get out"

"Do not talk to us like that" Mr. Lee said sternly.

"Get out of my house" Jinki told them.

"Lee Jinki we are your parents, you should talk with some respect" Mrs. Lee replied.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House!" Jinki yelled, "And do not come back under any circumstance"

Mrs. Lee was the first to turn around and head out the door, followed by her husband soon after. They shut the door behind them and Jinki turned to Kibum immediately.

"Are you alright?" He asked afraid.

"I will be" Kibum responded weakly.

"You can see straight right? Your vision isn't becoming blurry" Jinki asked.

"It was earlier, I'm okay now" Kibum answered.

"I'm sorry they were like that" Jinki apologized.

"You didn't know" Kibum replied, "Don't apologize for them"

Instead of responding, Jinki pulled Kibum into a hug. It wasn't too tight in case he was too badly hurt, but it was sweet enough to make Kibum cry again.

"I wish you hadn't gotten hurt" Jinki said, "You don't deserve that"

Kibum's sobs became audible at that, his grip on Jinki tightening.

"I'm so sorry baby" Jinki told him and pet his hair gently, "I love you"

"I love you too" Kibum sobbed out.

The words felt like they rolled off the tongue naturally, but at the same time they burned as if they weren't true.

AN: Sort of short chapter, but I didn't update for a month so you guys deserve, sorry it was sad though. Don't hate me!