With My Selfish Ways Until The End (TRIGGER WARNING)

Minho opened his eyes slowly, sensing something was off as he checked his phone. Taemin had called a few times, but they instead left texts, but nothing was odd about them. Then it hit him and he quickly got off of Kibum's couch and ran towards his room. The door was ajar and Minho pushed it open, pressing it against the wall in fear as he didn't see Kibum in his bed. He ran outside of the apartment as fast as his legs would take him and dialed Jinki.

"Minho?" Jinki answered confused.

"Meet me at the roof of my apartment building as fast as you can" Minho told him, out of breath.

"W-Why?" Jinki asked scared and Minho sighed.

"Just come please" Minho answered and hung up.

Minho could feel his legs wanting to give in as he raced up the stairs, but the more he thought about the situation the less he could feel the pain. His hands met the doorknob that would lead him to the roof, and he wanted to scream at the frustration of trying to open the door. He scanned the area and ran toward the familiar silhouette that was facing him. Minho wrapped his arms around Kibum, but the older pushed him away.

"You're supposed to be asleep!" Kibum yelled, "Why did you wake up?!"

"I was so afraid it was too late" Minho said, catching his breath.

"Go back downstairs and forget about me" Kibum told him, his look serious but Minho shook his head.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight" Minho replied and Kibum nodded.

"Fine, then you can have a front row seat" Kibum said and Minho's eyes widened as Kibum turned around.

The two were running to the edge as Minho grabbed Kibum and pulled him back when he was inches away from the edge.

"Just let me do this! Everyone can finally be happy this way!" Kibum yelled, tears in his eyes.

Minho held Kibum where the older couldn't use his arms, but Kibum continued to kick and yell as his tears stained his face.

"Choi Minho let me go!" Kibum screamed and Minho tightened his grip.

"Minho?" A voice yelled, causing Kibum to stop as two sets of footsteps ran toward them.

"Kibum" A second voice said and the said boy began to cry more.

"What's going on?" The first voice, Jinki's voice, asked and Kibum kept his head down as Minho's grip loosened but he didn't let go.

The owner of the second voice, Jonghyun, was now in front of Kibum as Jinki stood to the side.

"Why is everyone here?" Kibum asked sadly as Jonghyun tried to convince Minho to let him go.

"I told Jinki to come" Minho explained and Kibum felt limp in his arms.

"And I brought Jonghyun here" Jinki told him and Minho let Kibum go.

Kibum fell to his knees, catching himself with his hands, not daring look either boy in the face.

"Why are you doing this Kibum?" Jonghyun asked, crouching down to look him in the eyes, but Kibum didn't meet his eyes.

Kibum heard footsteps, but he couldn't tell whose they were, he wasn't even paying attention to Jonghyun asking him questions over and over. All of Jonghyun's words turned to white noise, Kibum began to want to just sleep. He began to sway towards the ground, wanting nothing but to sleep then wake up in his bed, but Jonghyun grabbed him then.

"Kibum!" Jonghyun's voice was scared, but Kibum didn't respond, didn't want to respond.

"I-Is he okay? He didn't take any pills did he?" Jinki asked and Kibum wanted to cry from just the tone of his voice.

Kibum shook his head in response to Jinki's question and he heard Jinki's sigh of relief.

"Come on, let's get off the roof" Jonghyun prompted, tugging on Kibum's arm but the younger wouldn't respond.

"Let's make sure you're safe and rested and then we can talk about this" Minho said, but Kibum seemed lifeless.

"Why is he like this?" Taemin's voice was here now, but Kibum didn't seem surprised, "Will he be okay?"

Kibum heard a sniffle and assumed someone was crying, then two arms were under his. Someone pulled him up to his feet, but Kibum's eyes were glued to the edge of the building. Kibum shook his arm out of Jonghyun's grasp and walked slowly to the edge. He was surprised when no one grabbed him, then arms wrapped around his torso tightly and kept him in place. The crying was louder now, and Kibum looked down at the hands he knew so well. He placed his hands over Jinki's, squeezing them as he began to cry again.

"Please... Don't leave me again" Jinki begged and Kibum turned himself around.

"I'm so sorry" Was all Kibum could say as he hugged Jinki.

"Come down from here and stay with me tonight" Jinki suggested and Kibum nodded.

"I hope this means we're still friends" Jonghyun said and Kibum nodded again.

"I'm sorry, for everything" Kibum apologized to everyone as he broke the hug.

"I shouldn't have let you go earlier, I should have held onto you tighter" Jinki said, playing with Kibum's fingers.

"Don't blame yourself Jinki" Minho told him, "Just be there for him now and don't worry about the past"

"Can you two, please come away from the edge?" Taemin asked and the couple complied.

"Let's go, everyone has had a tiring night" Jonghyun suggested and the five of them made their way to the stairs.