Where it all began!

September 13th, 2010:

The Mindcrackers including I have already began preperations for the celebration were having, the beginning of Mindcrack! Pause has offered to help me and Millbee with the decorations, and I hope everything goes according to plan!

~KurtJMac~

The man put his journal away and sighed, repositioning his 3-D glasses onto his nose. His dog Wolfie barked from his Red and Blue carpeted bed, in the corner of his room. The man sighed.

"Today's going to be another one of those days!" Kurtmac told Wolfie. His dog turned his head slowly, it's tounge slightly out of his mouth to make him adorable! The man laughed and grabbed his leather bag from his table.

"BARK BARK!" Wolfie begged. Kurt sighed and walked back over towards his now sitting and sulking dog. Kurt patted the puppies head and laughed.

"I know boy I know you want to come.. but the last time you came Guude got very angry. Next time boy.. I promise!" Kurt patted the dogs head and walked towards the dark oak door, slowly looking back to see Wolfie staring at him. Kurt sighed and left the poor puppy by his bed. As Kurt was walking he had regrets about Leaving Wolfie behind.

'It was for the best Kurt and you know that. God... poor Wolfie. I promised him next time I'd bring him.' Kurt thought, still walking. He saw Pause and Millbee already working on the decor, and slowly walked over towards them with a smile.

"Heya Kurt! Where's Wolfie. Not here to beg you for Bones is he? Ahah!" The Indian fellow asked Kurt. Kurt sighed and turned towards the rainbow sheep, who now was trying his best to hold in laughter.

"You told Pause Millbee? I told you I wanted only the three of us to know." Millbee scoffed amd turned its head towards Pause and whispered something, which made them both break out into laughter.

"Yep.. it's going to be one of those days." Kurt shook his head and layed his leather bag carefully on the ground, getting the attention of the two.

"What's in there Kurt?" Pause asked. Kurt smiled and stared.

"Can you keep a secret?" Kurt whispered to the two. They leaned in closer.

"Yeah." Millbee replied nicely.

"So can I." Kurt patted the twos shoulder and got to work quickly. Walking by, a man with dirty Blonde hair, Green shirt with a G, blue pants and no shoes, stared at the three of them working. He chuckled.

"Good work guys. This is going great! Looks perfect enough for me-" The man went on about how this was awesome and was alright.

"Alright Guude. We get it." Pause said rudely. Guude scaffold, and crossed his arms.

"I just want this to be and fun night!" Guude sulked.

"Don't worry. It will!" Kurt assured him.
==========================
THEY'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING. THEY'LL NEVER BE PREPARED.
THEY'LL NEVER HAVE THE STRENGTH TO KILL ME.
THEY'LL PARISH LIKE THE OTHERS I'VE FACED.
==========================

Hey guys Blazzium here snd I hoped you enjoyed the prologue of the prequel. Now before I start, I'd like to say post in the comments how I am doing and your suggestions for this book. So yeah guys I'm Blazzium, and I will see you doods later. Peace out Blazes!