Sand, Sand, and Sand

:AnderZEL:

Anders walked beside his buddy Doc. They haven't known each other for long, but he seemed like a nice guy. Anders looked at Doc and nudged him a little, getting Doc's attention.

"Doc. What do you say if we like.. make a team. You and I. Friends." Anders asked, cleaning the axe blade from his belt he made not shortly after they left.

"S-Sure.. I guess." Doc said, rubbing his elbow a bit. Doc then looked behind him and his eyes went wide.

"W-Wh-ere's B-Baj?" Doc asked, pointing of where his friend should be. Anders looked to and looked back at the guys up ahead.

"HEY! COME BACK! WE HAVE AN ISSUE!" Anders yelled, looking back at Doc who was in pure shock at the moment. The others ran back to where Anders and Doc is, and looked at eachother.

"Where's Baj?" Guude asked.

"We thought he was with you." All of a sudden, Baj came running towards the group, soaked from the rain, and muddy.

"Thanks for leaving me guys." Baj said, squeezing his mustache, letting a waterfall drip out of it. Guude laughed.

"Why didn't you call us silly." Guude was ready to turn around when Baj answered grumpilly,

"I DID." Guude looked at his friends who wanted nothing to do with the fight they were having. Guude sighed and they continued moving, getting a snicker out of Doc and Anders.

"What's so funny Anderps?" Guude asked, making the two look up. Doc smiled and moved on forward, his white coat protecting his green skin from the water he dispises to get hit by.

"Doc, you don't seem to be having fun! Watch." Pause and Beef put an arm on each other's shoulders, smiling and dancing in circles, while singing,

"I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain!" That made the others laugh, as they enter the desert biome, and almost immediately seeing the desert temple.

:Mhykol:

Mhykol was sitting by Pak's bed, twiddling his blocky thumbs! He all of a sudden hear a noise by the door way and saw two familiar glowing white eyes. Mhykol moved against the sand stone wall and tried to say his name.

"What? Lost for word?" Herobrine chuckled and moved towards Pak's bed, making Mhykol wimper. Mhykol went to yell when Herobrine yelled,

"They can't hear you. They're busy with something more important. LukePak's needs?" Herobrine smiled and moved towards Mhykol in a slow pase.

"I want to warn you. In twelve years, you, along with two others of Mindcrack will get taken by someone, other then I. In five years, someone in Mindcrack will die. I am warning you now." Herobrine said, and Mhykol jolted awake. He saw Kurt at the doorway.

"Hey, Guude, Pause, Beef, Baj, Anders, Doc, and some others are here.. you coming?" Kurt asked as Mhykol took one last look at Pak, and smiled, nodding and joining Kurt.

Hey guys Blazzium here and I am so sorry about the long wait, I broke my phone on the 24th and I just got a new one, and reinstalled watt pad. Thanks god I don't have to remember passwords anymore.
Anyways guys I'm blazzium, and I'll see all you dudes later, peace put Blazes