In the end

:3rd person:

They were reunited. Guude and Kurt had placed Millbee on one of the other spare beds. Then they all told their stories of how they met each other.

"What I don't get is, why would Herobrine be working with Nightmare Notch?" Ads asked, getting nothing from the rest of the group. He sighed and placed a yellow hand on his face, leaning against his lap.

"We need to find a way, to cure them, but at the same time not get them into the fight we're about to indure." Guude said fancilly. The other grunted, and all of a sudden heard what sounded like a crash of Thunder. Nebris and Coe went out to look, and when they came back, they're faces were pale.

"Your not going to believe what we just saw." Guude got up and he saw dark purple clouds with mixtures of red and black. Guude walked back towards his friends.

"Nebs, what is it? I've never seen it before." Guude asked, scratching the back of his head. Nebris sighed.

"I read it in one of my old books, unfortunately I didn't recognize it until I saw the Black forming. Those, we're supposed to be rain clouds for a storm we were scedualed to have today, but it seemed that someone found the main excilary to it, and transformed it into what it only is known as the Appothocaris. It's like an apocalypse, but everything in its path will be destroyed." Nebris said, fleeing back at the clouds as they inched closer and closer towards them.

"So, what your saying is that, we're all going to die! lf we don't do something quickly!" Anders yelled, making the others cover their ears. All of a sudden, Chad and Aurey came into the circle, from looking after the two sick ones.

"I'm afraid we don't have much time left. Pak's breathing is slow, and Millbee's is getting there. The poison had spread throughout their bodies, and there's no way unless by finding a cue, that we can save their lives." Aurey said, trying to hold back the tears, she rested her head on Vechs' shoulder and sobbed, hearing the other Mindcrackers in silence.

"So, are we going to fight? Or sit here and give up? Give up on everything we've worked hard on?" Guude asked, and heard everyone say no. Guude smiled and looked at the clouds once more.

"Then let's do this!" They cheered at Guude's words and grabbed what they had, but unfortunately, it wasn't much. They formed a line in front of the clouds and heard an evil bits of laughter.

"So. You think you can destroy me hey? Hahaha haha! Foolish I say!" Herobrine said, landing in front of the Mindcrackers. It seemed to be all in so motion when this happened, Herobrine rushed them all but they stood their ground. Back to regular, Herobrine swung his sword and it clashed onto three Mindcrackers swords.

"We work as a team, and only as a team!" Anders yelled, getting a reply from all the other Mindcrackers trying to get Herobrine off the three with the swords. Aurey moved forwards, along with Vechs and Chad. They rushed first, catching Herobrine off guard. It seemed as if Herobrine had only waited for the third team before he fully defended himself. Nebris, Anders, and Doc all rushed him with their swords drawn, then all of a sudden an arrow launched its self into Nebris' shoulder, making him react by looking at his attacker.

"Nightmare Notch." Nebris grunted, still trying to pull the arrow out of his shoulder. Nightmare Notch flew beside Herobrine and smiled, quickly notching another arrow. But this time in was ingulged in flames!

"My turn!" Nightmare Notch said as he aimed it at Nebris.