Death?

:MCGamer/Adlingtont:

MC and Adlington ran as fast as they could through the Tiaga, trying not to fall. MC was trying his best to prevent the Lapis from falling out of his tiny sized pockets. But to no avail.

"Ads, I need to stop. I think I got a twig impailed through my foot." Adlington just shook his head and continued pulling MC.

"If we stop, we'll be indangering two of our best friends and colleagues lives. Your lovers and my best friend included." Adlington explained, sounding more serious then MC had ever seen him. MC sighed and let Adlington continue to drag him towards the base. They barged in huffing and puffing, getting the attention of the others.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Anders asked them. Adlington stepped forwards and panted a little.

"Herobrine just... met us by.. by the river.... He told us that.. Millbee's and... Pak's lives.. are at risk.. they only have.. three days.." Adlington explained, trying to catch his breath.

"Pak? Did he mention where he was?" Adlington nodded at the leaders question.

"De-esert." MC said for the man. They smiled a d grabbed their things and looked at the placement of the sun.

"Where are we going sir?" Doc asked in military fashion. Guude smiled and pointed towards the desert.

"To save our friends." Adlington and MC grabbed Millbee and they were off!

:Kurtjmac:

September 24th, 2010

Pak just.. collapsed right in front of us. I don't know how, I don't know why. I tried to help him but.. he fell before he could reach my hand. Aurey put him back in his bed and investigated his symptoms. Poison. This can't be a coincidence that this happened not just thirty seconds after the fight with Nebris and Herobuttox? CN it? Whatever happens, I hope it's for the best.

~Kurtmac~

Kurt closed his journal for the third time that night, finally thinking of what to say. He was in shock of what had happened to his friend, and he was truly terrified. He didn't think much of it at the time though because he wondered if they were the only ones separated.

"Kurt?" He heard a faint voice say. He saw Paul and Mhykol by his doorway. He handgestured to them for them to come in.

"Is Pak going to be alright? I mean.. you saw what happened." Mhykol said, a tear forming in his eye. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes Mhykol. He will." I said, Mhykol then giving me a hug. (#MhyJMac)

"Thank you Kurt." He thanked.