DnA Mixture.

:DocM77/AnderZEL:

Anders awoke with a thud! He saw Doc, his Mutant friend beside him, looking a bit more green then usual.

"Doc? Doc wake up!" Doc shifted upwards, grabbing his head, looking around.

"We're in a Acacia?! How did we get here?" Doc asked the Viking. Anders was trying to remember what happened, when it suddenly dawned upon him.

"Herobrine......." there was a long silence between the two when suddenly, Anders looked at his comm which he still had on. He sighed as remembering also no kne else had theirs on.

"What are we going to do? No one knows where we are, and I'm sure their all having the same issue we are." Anders said frustrated. Anders kicked a sloped tree beside them.

"Anders.. now isn't the time to get angry. We need to find the other Mindcrackers!"Doc informed. Anders nodded and calmed himself, following Doc Northwest!

:???:

I see great strength in these two, they'd make good entertainment for our... master. He'd be pleased to know that we found him somemore subjects. Hahahahahahahah.... pleased indeed.

:Aureylian/Vechs:

The lovers slowly crept upon a castle, rarely small castle, but still a castle. Aurey gulped as the doors swung open.

"Do you think we should?" Aurey asked Vechs. Vechs looked at her, and nodded, before grabbing her arm and dragging her into the darkness. Aurey looked around and saw a spiral staircase going upwards, a torch in front of her, burnt out.

"Uhhhhh, Vechs?" Aurey called. Vechs looked at her and moved beside her, looking at the burnt out torch.

"Someone else has been here. We better check." The two quickly ran up the stairs and saw two people they never expected to see.

"Herobrine! Nightmare Notch! Why are you two here?" Vechs asked. Herobrine just smiled and, twiddled his thumbs.

"WE'RE HERE THE SAME REASON WHY NEBRIS AND MHYKOL ARE HERE. FOR PAIN! WE EXPECT TO SEE YOU HERE WITH THEM. THAT'S WHY I CHOSE THAT BIOME FOR YOU TWO." Herobrine smiled evilly, as Nightmare Notch just cackled.

"You selfish! Cruel! INHUMAN!" Aurey yelled. Herobrine smiled and teleported away, leaving Nightmare Notch to deal with the two.

"Your not going to leave my castle..... ALIVE!" Nightmare Notch rushed the two, Vechs dodged, but Aurey was hit. He grabbed her and held her by her flaming red hair.

"AUREY! DON'T YOU HURT HER OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Vechs yelled.

"Why not? It's so much fun." He pulled back her hair and she let out a scream, which set off Vechs. He looked Nightmare Notch in the eyes and smiled evilly.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!!!" He yelled. Vechs lunged at Nightmare Notch with his Gleeming diamond sword, cutting open his forehead.

"You... son of a bitch!" Nightmare Notch swore. Vechs grabbed him by the beard and lifted him up.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?!?!" Vechs raged. Aurey caught her breath and saw what Vechs was doing.

"Vechsy... please... I'm alright..... stop this..... for me...." Aurey paused, before seeing Vechs come back to his senses.

"I'm sorry. Rel Rel." Nightmare Notch teleported away. Something just popped into Aurey's mind.

"Mhykol, Nebris!" They ran into the nearby room and saw Nebris, beaten badly, and Mhykol with blood all over him. Mhykol was basically crying.

"Oh my......" Aurey helped Mhykol while Vechs helped Nebris. Immediately once released, Mhykol ran into Aurey's arms, crying.

"It's okay now..." She said.