Maybe Somethings are...

...BEST LEFT FORGOTTEN!
==========================

:Pakratt13:

|Dream|

There in the darkness stood a man in his twenties, pitch black hair, grey eyes, black hair, black pants and shirt, grey and black shoes, laying still. Someone was walking slowly towards him with a cold corpse in his arms! The carrier looked a lot like Herobrine, but with deep Purple eyes. The person he was carrying, looked a lot like the man on the ground.

"Another body stored. This Murder was just to convenient! The Mindcrackers didn't know what his them." This awoke the Person, amd worried him a little.

"Poor, poor Pakratt. Your friends tried your best to save your life." The thing put down the body beside the man, and the man just stared blankly at himself. He looked at the wall. 2022. The future numbers were written in blood.

"Oh.. and don't worry. You'll be put to use!" Herobrine told him, leaving the room, leaving the cold, bloodied body beside the man and, leaving the knife still sticking out of his Abdominal.

|Real|

Pakratt shot upwards, trying to catch his breath. Pak looked around to see if there was anybody around him. He was at a base of a jungle tree, and around him, a jungle. He sat up awair of his surroundings, looking around. He heard a cry and the sound of vines saying above him. He heard someone talking, and he ducked into a bush. He saw a man and a dog land beside the bush he was in, and calmed down after recognizing who it was.

"Kurt. Wolfie. You scared mme you know." Pak told them, alerting the two to turn around. Kurt sighed.

"Pak. You almost gave me a heart attack you know." The ywo chuckled. Then they finally looked around.

"Where do you think we are and where are the other Mindcrackers?" Pak asked the Farlander. Kurt laughed a little.

"A jungle.. and I have absaloutly no clue." Pak stared at him for a little and then heard two sets of footsteps running towards them. Next thing they know is that they attack dare on the cold ground, and two familiar faces see on top of them. One of which has brown hair, glasses, brown eyes, a brunette shade of beard, black shirt with a shopping cart on if, blue pants, amd red shoes. The other had a brown hat with brown hair, Green shirt with a leather brown bag over his shoulders, green pants, and brown shoes.

"Thanks for cushioning our fall guys." The one in black said. The other hit him.

"Mhykol!" He yelled.

"Paul!" Mhykol yelled. Kurt and Pak pushed the two off them, amd they landed with a THUMP! They laughed.

"Boy.. am I glad to see you guys. We saw Millbee, but something strange happened to him." Paul said, standing up, holding his hat keeping it from falling off.

"We woke up beside the jungle, and saw Millbee over us with this look on his face, like he was going to kill us." Mhykol continued.

"After standing up, Millbee started to talk to himself about trusting us, but then he went to grab his sword, and we knew what he was going to do. So we ran. Well... into you two." Mhykol laughed. Kurt and Pak just stared the them, thanking them that they were alive.

"Come on. Let's try and find snyone else... who won't try and kill us." The fours of them chuckled.