Chapter 3

A/N HEY ALL MY READERS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THNKS FOR REAING MY CHAPTERS SO FAR. I HOPE I DIDNT BORE YOU TO DEATH. ANYWAYS THIS IS MY NEXT CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. P.S  THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK I AM WRITING SO I HOPE I DID THAT WELL!!!

______________

I stared at the green eyed boy for a minute. He had a nice round face with a nice chin. He was really muscular and was big. He was smiling at me and his smile was so perfect. His brown hair was moving in the wind and it looked so cute.

  "CONRAD ITS YOU!" I  said smiling and I gave him a big hug.

 He was so warm and smelled like french vanilla. mmmmm my favorite! He knows that I love that smell that is why he wore it.

 You see here: Conrad was my boyfriend. ( That was untill now) He told me on the last day of school that he was moving to another state and that we couldent do long-distance realtionships, and I agreed. And I love him but I love Louis more.

  "You told me you were moving!" I said letting go of him.

  "Thats what I thought to untill my parents decided they didnt want to." He said in a manly voice.

 I loved his voice very much. Plus today my day started off bad and now it just got better. Now me and Conrad can be together and be happy. The only problem was that my Mom and Steven didnt like him.

 They thought that since he was in the football team that he would be the "jerk" kind of guy. I proved them wrong! Conrad only cares for me and he only loves me. That is why I liked him. Also, it is because of the incident on the beach.

***FLASHBACK***

 This summer I knew that I was gonna make new friends. I just knew it. I loved to have new friend so I can hang out with them.

 I was going to the beach with Steven today. he promised  me that he was gonna take me for a swim. I wore a one piece bathing suit because I didnt like a 2 piece. It didnt match me.

  "Steven I am gonna make some new friends." I said as we laid our towels in the warm sand.

 Steven didnt careless. He just wanted to relax and have his own time and get taned. I laid my towel down and headed toward the snack bar stand. I was kind of hungry to. 

  "Steven I am gonna go!" I called out to him.

 He just nodded his head up and down and he laid down on his beach towel for a tan. I ran to the snack bar and sat down on the chair. I wanted to wait in line but that was take forever. As I was sitting down these two boys came behind me.

  "Hey look at the darling!" The one with the blonde hair said.

 The other one laughed and nodded his head. I was scared of those two but I wasnt gonna show it. I got up and was about to leave whemn the brown haired colored guy grabbed me by the wrist.

  "Ow that hurts!" I said as I tried to pull free.

 The boy wouldent let go of me adn I tried to sqirm free but that was hopeless. I was about to give up adn let them do whatever they want to me untill I heard a voice.

  "Let her go!"  the voice said in a manely voice.

 The two boys turned around and faced the guy. They looked up at him and laughed. "What are you gonna do bub!" They both said at the same time.

 The guy must have hated that because he came charging at the brown haired one. He takled him to the floor really hard. He was about to puch him in the face when the manager came and stopped them. The boy got up and ran away with the blondie.

 The guy got up off the floor and came walking towards me. Then he extended his hand to me and I shook it.

  "The names Conrad." he said smiling.

  "Mine is April." I said thanking him and that is how I fell in love with him.