chapter 9

I backed away because I didnt know what else to do.

"Don't be scared April." Louis said calmly.

"HOW CANT I LOUIS!" I said yelling.

Then there was a pause. As if Louis was thinking about something.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked.

I didn't hesitate to tell him. I actually felt comfortable. "bescause when we used to kiss I remembered."

He didn't answer for a long time. I was actually wondering why he had kissed me. He had Elenour.

"Listen Louis I know we are getting engaged and it is horrible but-" and he cut me off.

"you think it is horrible that we are getting engaged?"

I just realized I had just said that. but all of a sudden why was Louis acting like this?

"why are you acting like this?"

"I have to go." he said then he left.

I was shocked and didn know what to do. I just decided to run back home and that is what I did.

"Hi Mom!" I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Sweetie your friend is waiting for you in the living room."

I frooze. I didn't call anyone over today. I wonder who it was. I went to the living room and saw Harry looking right at me.

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY!" I screamed.

"Hey babe!" he said getting up.

He came closer to me till I could feel him breath. It made me shiver. "I told you I would come back for the kiss."

I stared at him.Now it wasnt a good time since Louis already kissed me. I didn't want to kiss Harry anymore.

"Harry no Iam getting engaged to Louis an he would get mad-"

"but your not engaged yet." he said in a sexy voice.

oh darn! I just called Harrys voice sexy! I. should just erase this from my mind. I should just start to like Louis again since he kissed me.

"But me and Louis already-" but Harry cut me off with his kiss.

It was nice and soft and not rough. To my surprise I was kissing Harry right back.

"APRIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

I quit kissing Harry and turn around to see my Mom staring right at me.

"umm- Mom Iam umm- practicing for a play!" I said flashing a smile.

"You have to kiss Harry?"

"yup!"

"Whatever but your still getting engaged to Louis and they are coming over for dinner."

***

I looked at the time and it was almost time for Louis to arrive. I jumped off the bed and went into the shower.

The water was nice and warm. When I first stepped into it I shivered. The water touched my skin and I felt so warm.

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me and don't to the closet. I picked out a black mid dress with marron sparkles and I weny downstairs.

"Oh look shees here let's go eat." my Mom said laughing.

"okay." Louis Mom said.

We all walked over to the kitchen table and to my surprise only Louis was there only.

I sat down and Louis came and sat really close to me. I tried to ignore it and eat but Louis put his hand on my thigh.

I jumped and droped water on myself because I got goosebumps.

"are you okay April go cleanup." my mom said.

"I'll go with her." Louis said eyeing me

I quickly got up nd went to my bathroom and Louis followed me and closed the door behind me.

"wh-what are you doing?" I stammered

"since were getting married..., Louis said playing with my hair. "we should warm up."

"warm up?" I asked

I already knew what he ment. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed.